View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 A Time For New Leadership 
Administrator

Post A Time For New Leadership • Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:26 am
As some of you have heard, the original servers for EDN and ACGVentcast will be shutting down after 10 Years. It was a good run, with everyone prepared to say farewell to our long time home.

However...

When one server falls, another rises up. Both Deku Lord and Zeldaeinstein have decided to continue the Underwoods on their own server. Much was done behind the scenes and thanks to DL's work, the forums are up and running once more!

This weird little place on the internet, though not the largest and certainly not the most frequented, invokes a strange sense of camaraderie amongst those who allow it to do so. Such is the case with these two members, who I am pleased to welcome as your new Administrators!

I will continue, much as I have for the past few years in the background, popping in from time to time. Although I am not always around, it has been a pleasure to see so many of you still remain friends after all these years. As time passes by, I hope this continues, especially now that the forums have been given new life.

With these sentiments, I remain,

Your Erstwhile Administrator

DC

Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]