View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 All Brawl fans, come this way. 
Administrator

Post All Brawl fans, come this way. • Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:37 pm
I had yet another character spoiled on ZD today, which, of course, did not make me happy. How does this relate to EDN you may ask? Well, many have noticed our Spoilertastic Dojo Report. All discussions are now to be kept in that thread until the game comes out. Any threads made after that, obviously enough, must be marked with a spoiler tag until a decent amount of time has passed.

ANYBODY who posts a single thing about brawl outside of the indicated locations for the designated time periods WILL be banned until brawl comes out, or if brawl is already out, until we see fit.

ALSO, if I see a brawl avatar/sig (aside from those on the forum as I write this) you will also be banned. This means that people who have non-revealing Brawl sigs like L64M are fine.

*Edit* If you do this and are somebody I converse with via instant messenger, you will be blocked until I finish the game.

~Samuel Clemens

Administrator

Post Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:59 am
As of a couple days ago (yeah, sort of forgot to post here >_>) the ban on posting anything Brawl is lifted (obviously, but just a reminder). The general rule with spoiler tags still goes. Have a day.

~Samuel Clemens

Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]