View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 And Regarding Said Spoilers 
Administrator

Post And Regarding Said Spoilers • Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:00 am
We all knew this day would come. Finally, after waiting for 2 years, Twilight Princess is here.

Now I know some people are going to get the Wii version, while others are going to get the GC version. That being said, there will be people who will finish the game long before anyone else.

So here's the low down. I have installed a new mod that allows me to change the colors of the topic heading. Ex: Sticky, Announcements, etc. I have created a new section called "Spoilers". This topic appears underneath the text box when posting a topic.

ONLY topics that have the SPOILER tag attached to the front of it (Like this post for example) will be allowed to discuss spoilers regarding Twilight Princess or any other future game.

This will allow visitors to browse the forums without running into a spoiler. That being said, posting a spoiler in a non spoiler thread is a BANNING OFFENCE, I kid you not. Having something spoiled for me is one of my major pet peeves. So make sure you are posting in the correct topic if you wish to discuss the game or likewise.

This spoiler policy for Twilight Princess is in effect until I say so . Just be smart and no one will be banned.

Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]