View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2019 6:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 You know you've been playing too much Legend of Zelda when.. 
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: You know you've been playing too much Legend of Zelda when.. • Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:09 pm
- You put on extremely heavy boots made by yourself and put on a blue shirt, jumping into a deep lake believing that you can breath underwater.
- You believe that in every body of water is a treasure chest or piece of a ship so you look for them.
- you throw your 'frailing away' father in a closet thinking he's a redead.

Profile YIM WWW
Terminian Captain

Post Re: You know you've been playing too much Legend of Zelda when.. • Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:18 pm
You move to India, break into people's houses, Smoosh their things and take all the rupees you can find. (India's currency is rupees in case u don't know)

Hylian Squire

Post Re: You know you've been playing too much Legend of Zelda when.. • Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:59 pm
You hold up a gift when someone gives it to you and go "da da da daaa"

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: You know you've been playing too much Legend of Zelda when.. • Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:36 am
Read this:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5991011/1/Legend_of_bZelda_b_bObsession_b_b101_b
Written by yours truly.

"...It's not going so well. I lit myself on fire." -Caboose.

Hylian Squire

Post Re: You know you've been playing too much Legend of Zelda when.. • Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:26 am
Haha JoceSA you are totally right!
you also know youve played too much zelda when no one wants to be your friend because of your obsessions, so you have imaginary friends that are characters from your favorite Zelda games inwhich during recess you would go on adventures with them.. rather than real people. ( i did this in 3rd grade.. had the time of my life. )

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: You know you've been playing too much Legend of Zelda when.. • Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:26 am
you know you've been playing too much zelda when you compile a list of things to know when you've been playing too much Zelda. :P

Terminian Captain

Post Re: You know you've been playing too much Legend of Zelda when.. • Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:24 pm
Zetsuboubirri wrote:
you know you've been playing too much zelda when you compile a list of things to know when you've been playing too much Zelda. :P

Jerk. lol

You know you've been playing too much zelda when you confused to why people say different phrases every time you talk to them.

Hylian Squire

Post Re: You know you've been playing too much Legend of Zelda when.. • Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:04 am
You know youve been playing too much Legend of Zelda when you feel like such an outsider you believe yourself to be a descendant of Link, kidnapped from Hyrule and adopted by a normal earthly family and that Gannon will come back to claim the triforce pieces on your 12bday and when he didnt come you decided it could be in 7 more years on your 19th. And that since you are hylian it explains why you are pretty much blind and such an outsider. . and not that its just that your people skills are shot because of over LoZ gaming. ...... yeah.

Administrator

Post Re: You know you've been playing too much Legend of Zelda when.. • Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:53 am
You go to great lengths to try to learn how to use palm leaves to float on the wind.

You spend hours looking for a Sword on the beach that will ultimately have your name engraved on it.

You try to speak to any owls you manage to see and get frustrated when their normally vague information is so vague, it's like they aren't even talking.

You get panic attacks anytime you see any large pigs anywhere near something that closely resembles a triangle.

You laugh maniacally as you eat bacon, proclaiming loudly that you have defeated the King of Evil.

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Zora Guard

Post Re: You know you've been playing too much Legend of Zelda when.. • Posted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:45 am
Sword fighting while your humming the Zelda theme.

Or fighting an enemey will humming a boss theme. (a real life enemy)

Profile WWW
Hylian Squire

Post Re: You know you've been playing too much Legend of Zelda when.. • Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:44 pm
Your one and only pick up line is, "Hey can you come help me move this walrus?"

Timeline
Spoiler: show
Adult:.............- WW/PH - ST - FS - FSA - ALttP/OoX/LA - LoZ/AoL
..................../
SS - TMC - OoT
....................\
Child:............../MM - TP
Yes, I recognize that this is wrong according to Hyrule Historia, but I keep this up for old time's sake.

Hylian Squire

Post Re: You know you've been playing too much Legend of Zelda when.. • Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:38 am
-You hear the Legend of Zelda overworld theme whenever you are outside.

-Start humming the Song of Storms when your mind wanders.(Me)

-Look for medallions with lightning bolts on them and try to use them to open lake caves.

-Put on a pair of boots that weigh a ton and wonder why after you try to stop a boulder.

-Slash large, standing stones to try and check the time.

-Look for mutant chickens to see if they transport you to the dungeon(building) entrance.

-Start seeing Zelda creatures, items, and people everywhere.

-Hold a chicken over your head, expecting it to make you slowly fall to the bottom of a canyon(Gerudo entrance-OoT).

Finally! :onfire:
*Fizzle* *Navi*!

Post Re: You know you've been playing too much Legend of Zelda when.. • Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:11 pm
...songs from the games suddenly start playing in your mind when you see something that triggers a subconscious link to someone, some place, or something from said games.

...you take up fencing so you can pretend to be Link.

...checking past Hyrule Trivia questions, you can correctly get the answers without checking the thread with the actual answers.

...you know just about every line of text/dialogue in at least one game.

...you imagine in great detail how you would make another Zelda game.

...you buy cheesy items at a thrift store that remind you of the games.

...you hunt down the DVD collection of the animated series.

...you make your own plushies, statues, etc. of the characters.

...you create your own Zelda adventure in Minecraft.

...you create your own Zelda texture in Minecraft (or any other game you are capable of modding).

...you start making theories.

...you refuse to believe anybody else's theories even though they have ample evidence and compelling words.

...you know how to sequence break in every game that it is possible to do so in without hacks.

...you dream of Koholint, Hyrule, Termina, etc.

...you make a fan character.

...you start making in-depths fan-fiction about LoZ.

...you check out the latest in Zelda news every single day.

Nightmare Inc. We kill your childhood.

And then some.
This space claimed by Mintle "Shelly" Turteetish! (Formerly known as Vaati.)

"Hello ladies. Look at your villain, now back to me. Now back at your villain, now back to me. Sadly, he isn't me, but if he stopped toying with you and started messing with the flow of time, he could attempt to look like me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're in the palace of my dreams, witnessing the man your villain can't look like. What's in your hand? Back at me. I have it. It's the Light Force, flowing out of your beloved princess. Look again. THE PRINCESS IS NOW DEKU NUTS. Anything is possible when your villain tries to look like me and not a pig-beast. I'm on a Helmaroc."

Pyro Geno.
"He came back from above. To set. Things. On. FIRE."

Banned

Post Re: You know you've been playing too much Legend of Zelda when.. • Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:55 pm
when you eat cabbage and not goron meat :mrgreen:

pillow eternal

Hylian Squire

Post Re: You know you've been playing too much Legend of Zelda when.. • Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:02 am
When you buy a Ocarina of Time and play the Song of Storms hoping it to rain.

You slash random people thinking the sword will just go thru them.

You break into people's houses whose names are Zelda thinking they need your help.

Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next