View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18  Next
 You know you've been playing too much Legend of Zelda when.. 
Sub-Administrator

Post Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:01 pm
Doesn't Link?

-You think that large, circular stones, half stuck in the ground will give you the time or that they will blow up if you put explosive by them.
-You think of things to go into this topic so others can know that you're insane about Zelda.

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Administrator

Post Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:12 pm
-Most things are good for Link that wouldn't be good for us

-You catch a huge fish but put it back anyway
-You buy the most outrageous things thinking they will help you
-Put a mirror on a piece of metal and try to charge things in it like ice and fire

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Sub-Administrator

Post Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:26 pm
--Will he is fantasy.

-You talk to your friend on PM about EDN and Zelda.(me)
-You talk to frogs thinking they will responed.
-You wondor why your shadow doesn't come and talk to you. Or becomes Midna.

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm

Profile YIM
Administrator

Post Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:29 pm
-You talk to your friend on PM about EDN and Zelda(me too...lol)
-You get teary eyed at the ending of TP no matter how many times you see it(not me)
-You hope that the zelda game you are playing has you find the Triforce after the main dungeons(me when I played Minish Cap and was sorely disappointed)

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Sub-Administrator

Post Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:45 pm
-You go around touching an triangle that has a upside down triangle in it and wish on it. Thinking that it is the Triforce.
-You take control of the characters lives through fanfiction.(me)
-When you see a wolf (if you could) you look on it's left paw just to make sure it's not Link.

Profile YIM
Administrator

Post Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:49 pm
-You feel the urge to blow things up
-Every time you see a movie with knights in it you yell, hey they really do something!
-Connect reallife events with those depicted in Zelda games

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Sub-Administrator

Post Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:52 pm
-You wish those gaurds in the game would be less cowardly and actually be helpful...(even when you know such is never to be.)
-When ever you see a fly-trap flower you expect to grow in size, open it's mouth, and eat you whole.
-You think that if you through certain nuts they will explode...

Profile YIM
Administrator

Post Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:54 pm
-You make the knights important characters in your fan fic, I did, there are 4 who play somewhat big parts
-You light sticks on fire and run around burning things down with them
-You roll into trees trying to knock down anything other than leaves

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Sub-Administrator

Post Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:59 pm
-You do Hylian Trivia... :wink:
-You aim at ppl's eyes with your bow thinking you will open a door or find a secret thingy.
-You think the bird outside is whistling the chorus of Epona's Song.(me, and yes, this is happening right now...I'm not joking, that bird is so cool...)

Profile YIM
Administrator

Post Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:01 pm
-You spend your life trying to catch a fairy
-Every Halloween you wear a different Zelda costume
-When somebody asks you what your favourite song is, it is from a Zelda game(suprisingly not me)

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Sub-Administrator

Post Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:09 pm
-You try to cage a lightning-bug thinking it could light up your camera's broken flash.
-You look for hookshots so you can go climbing.
-You think that you can drink red drink heals you eight hearts, green drink heals your magic, and blue will heal you all the way.

Profile YIM
Administrator

Post Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:14 pm
-You have a fear of a Yeti becoming your friend since they slap you on the back so hard
-You have an unnatural fear of certain shrubs
-You put on gold gloves believing you can be as strong as a titan
-You look for dwarven blacksmiths to temper all of your metal belongings, even your roof
-You go through the forest thinking that their are theives everywhere

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Sub-Administrator

Post Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:24 pm
-You go through the forest thinking you might fall into a place where dead things come alive. (Redeads, wallmasters, you know dark realm)
-When you see broken mirrors you try to put them back together and then go to the twilight by walking through them.
-You think that redish crystals let out a small fire-thing.

You wondor why ZE pops on and off line...(just kidding...)

Profile YIM
Administrator

Post Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:28 pm
-You think that elves look a lot like Bulbins
-You think Santa Claus is really King Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule
-You think that Stalfos walk the earth on Halloween, after all you see skeletons all over the place

-Everytime I minimize this I believe it shows me as offline, so when I return and go off it looks like that. And then I was gone for like 2 minutes and signed off for some reason

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Sub-Administrator

Post Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:34 pm
-You think the kids on Halloween are Stalkids wondoring the streets, hoping to steal you're hard, earned rupees.
-You think in Hylian, and speak as if you were a native.
-You think Santa's Elves are actuall Kokiri.
-You believe the Zelda is the best thing to come since the NES.
-You think Link should be Nintendo's Mascot, and not Mario. (my bro.)

Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18  Next