View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2019 6:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Zelda Story/Joke -Jeopardy 
Goron Warrior

Post Zelda Story/Joke -Jeopardy • Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:23 am
Zelda: I'll take "Characters with Big Noses" for 400 please Alex sweetie."

Alex: In The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time this character stole the Triforce of Power from the Sacred Realm and attempted to bring to ruin Hyrule.

DING DING
Ganon: What is that pain-in-the-ass kid Link!?

Alex: Oh I'm sorry Mr. Ganondorf but that will have to cost you AGAIN, that is wrong. You are now at -$2,300. Anyone else want to try it out.

DING DING
Zelda: Like for sure...What is that Evil no good really bad guy Ganondorf.

Alex: That is correct Princess Zelda.
Ganon: *Navi*!
Alex: Could you please hold your comments until after the show Mr. Ganondorf.

Link: Yeah that's right, In your face dirtbag!

Alex: Okay, Zelda it's still your turn to pick a category.

Zelda: Hmm...Let's see...Hmm...No...not that one...Maybe...nope...I don't get it. Can I just pass for now, Alex sweetie.
Alex: No, I'm sorry Princess Zelda but you may not pass, please choose a category.
Zelda: Hmph...well then...I'll take "Strange Hyrule Races" for 500 alex.

Alex: These creatures consume igneous rocks from their natural habitat as part of their diet.

DING DING
Link: Was it was those dudes with Big Heads that said I was their Brother? Man, were those guys bogus. They really messed up my threds. All abunchof dirty scrubs if you ask me.

Alex: ...Judges..?
Alex: Can you please rephrase that Mr. Link?

Link: Yeah man. They were really dirty and stuff. What are Those Goron's and stuff anyway.

Alex: (Sigh) You are correct Mr. Link that puts you in the lead with $700, please choose the next category.

Link: Alright! I'm stoked now baby! I'll take on "Link's Weapons" for 100. Bring 'em on

Alex: This weapon is extendable and retractable and can grapple onto distant object as well as includes a laser sight.

DING DING
Zelda: Oopsie, did I do that. I think I pushed the button thingy by accident Alex baby, can I pass. Pleeeeeeeze.

Alex: I'm sorry Zelda but that was incorrect. Does anyone else want to try this one?
DING DING
Ganon: (Look's at Link) Little bastard, I'll show you who's the Boss.

Alex: No, I'm afraid that wasn't what I was looking for either Mr. Ganondorf. It seem this just isn't your day. You remain in the minus column. Mr Link you want to answer.

Link: Sure Alex dude. Would that be my totally awesome LONGSHOT? I think so, heh. BAM and I'll wake-up juice a cap in yo *Navi* Ganon. I'll bet you like my Longshot don't you Zelda baby.
Zelda: (Giggles)

Alex: That is (Grumble) correct Mr. Link. You still have the lead. Choose the next category.

Alex: Okay this is it, Final Jeopardy, I will reveal the answer and you have thirty seconds to write down your responses. Okay here it is. This town in Zelda II: The Adventure of Link is not named after a sage in Zelda 64.

Lights go dim, famous Jeopardy music plays.

Alex: Time's up. Okay, it's time to look at your Final Jeopardy answers. I see Princess Zelda and Mr. Ganondorf you didn't start writing until Mr. Link did, you must all have figured it out at the same time. How coincidental hmm... First, I'll start with you Princess Zelda, you were third. You answer was..."How the hell should I know" No, I'm sorry but that is wrong. Let's see how much it's going to cost you. Hmm...$3000, that puts you back into the minus column with -$2900.

Zelda: Link, you idiot! That was the wrong answer!

Alex: Next we'll go to you Mr. Ganondorf, you made an amazing comeback with those Moblin categories in round two. Audience let's see what Mr. Ganondorf can pull out of his bag of tricks. Your answer was, "How the hell should I know" Oh, too bad. That's not the right answer. Let's see how much you wagered. $3200. That puts you back in the negative again Mr. Ganondorf with -$2900 as your score.

Ganon: Arrrrrggggggghhhhhh!!!

Alex: Well, Mr. Link, do I even have to look at your answer, but why not. Ah, another wrong answer, "How the hell should I know" is AGAIN wrong. How much did you wager. $4000, that puts you too in the minus column at -$2900. You know I've never seen a Jeopardy game this terrible with contestants this overtly stupid. Where did the producers dig you guys up from. I'm sorry but this is where I draw the line. You failures get nothing, no consolation prises, no pats on the back, nothing. Now get off of my stage before I have security throw you off.

Link: You dissin' me dude. Don't make me and my posse' open up a can a wup-ass on yo. Dude, I'm da bomb, you are a dork, Now me and my honey will be takin' my ride to the address.

Terminian Captain

Post Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:03 am
Heh. I think this would go better under Zelda Humor. The Final Jeopardy round was the best part. xD Where did you find this?

Goron Warrior

Post Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:13 am
http://internal.tbi.net/~max/zfunny.htm
that's the link to it.

Goron Warrior

Post Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:32 pm
Ha, that was pretty grood.

LH :wink:

Goron Warrior

Post Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:05 pm
heheheheh, glad I found it. Seriously, when you get bored, you can find all kinds of funny *Navi*

Sheikah Elder

Post Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:45 pm
lol thats great.

i bet you like my longshot dont you zelda baby!

Administrator

Post Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:18 am
^I gotta say that was the best part, that and when Ganondorf was all '(Look's at Link) Little bastard, I'll show you who's the Boss.' when he's going to say his answer xD.

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Sheikah Elder

Post Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:03 am
yeah that was great :P
move this to ZH ZE
because its not really general humour .

Administrator

Post Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:06 am
Can I get a please with that? ;P.

Mov'd by request of more than one person.

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]