View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 If you could ask Link or any LoZ characer one thing... 
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: If you could ask Link or any LoZ characer one thing... • Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:16 pm
Id ask Nabooru that why and how is she the Gerudo second-in-command if she hates Ganondorf.

Profile YIM
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: If you could ask Link or any LoZ characer one thing... • Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:26 pm
I'd also ask Link if he's ever abused Navi which makes her the way she is... >.>
That or if I could get Zelda's number... =P

Profile YIM WWW
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: If you could ask Link or any LoZ characer one thing... • Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:21 pm
I'd ask Tingle wear did he get his clothes from 0_o

Profile YIM
Hylian Squire

Post Re: If you could ask Link or any LoZ characer one thing... • Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:12 pm
I'd ask the zoras where I could get a fancy helmet like that, or better yet, the zoras armour.

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: If you could ask Link or any LoZ characer one thing... • Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:33 pm
I'd ask the Zora's that why did they make the Zora's Armor?

Profile YIM
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: If you could ask Link or any LoZ characer one thing... • Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:58 pm
I'd ask the great deku tree why he didn't feed navi to ghoma.

I'd also ask Link why he lets people treat him like a doormat. Then I'd sign him up for one of those self-esteem classes.

"...It's not going so well. I lit myself on fire." -Caboose.

Terminian Captain

Post Re: If you could ask Link or any LoZ characer one thing... • Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:34 am
I'd ask Richard Villa why he wants leaves

Hylian Squire

Post Re: If you could ask Link or any LoZ characer one thing... • Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:56 pm
I'd ask TP Ganondorf whether he'd wish for the world with the Triforce, or his people back.

"Time, like space, although a dimension in itself, also has dimensions of its own." ~Viki, DR. WHO

"Seek you the world? Seek you power? Does your soul despise peace and thirst for more? Does your soul cry for destruction and conquest? We grant you power to ruin the world. The power of darkness. Evil spirit of magic trident. You are the King of Darkness."

Profile WWW
Zora Guard

Post Re: If you could ask Link or any LoZ characer one thing... • Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:57 pm
I would ask Zelda why she can't help Link/save herself in most games. She has the Triforce of Wisdom. The only times when I remember she helped was in OoT, WW, TP, ST (but that didn't have a Triforce of Wisdom) and I think there's some other games but I don't remember.

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Re: If you could ask Link or any LoZ characer one thing... • Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:47 am
I'd ask Link why he compulsively smashes every piece of pottery he sees.

~Samuel Clemens

Hylian Squire

Post Re: If you could ask Link or any LoZ characer one thing... • Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:08 am
If I was on my deathbed, I would ask Darunia for a Goron Hug.

"Time, like space, although a dimension in itself, also has dimensions of its own." ~Viki, DR. WHO

"Seek you the world? Seek you power? Does your soul despise peace and thirst for more? Does your soul cry for destruction and conquest? We grant you power to ruin the world. The power of darkness. Evil spirit of magic trident. You are the King of Darkness."

Profile WWW
Terminian Captain

Post Re: If you could ask Link or any LoZ characer one thing... • Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:18 pm
I'd ask the hand in the toilet for a big ol' kiss

Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2