View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2019 6:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Legend of Tingle: How to become a Fairy(funny short story) 
Hylian Squire

Post Legend of Tingle: How to become a Fairy(funny short story) • Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:28 pm
:) One day Tingle went to clock and found fairy. The fairy told him to take it to Fairy's Fountain and he did. He asked the great fairy how to become a Fairy. She told him to annoy everyone in Clock Town. She was just joking but, before she could say anything Tingle ran to do what he was told. "Aww man" said The Great Fairy, "we are screwed fairys!" All the other fairys jusf said, "hey listen hey watch out hey listen listen hey hey hey hey!" Aahh!!!

Tingle saw a kid tring to wake-up juice a ballon so he went and broke the blower and the kid said, "WHAT WAS THAT YOU FAT OLD MAN I'M GONNA BREAK YOUR NECK!!!" Tingle ran towards the Clock Tower and got away. Then he saw a kid with a mask putting something in a mailbox so, he went over there ate the letter then took the kid's mask and said, "sorry you have to be 21 or older." Then the kid said "Hey dawg that's only fo drikin' milk up in da homie!" Then all the workers yelled, "Hey there's Cafe GET HIM!!!!" Then they all jumped him and Tingle ran to the mayor's house.

Inside there was a lady she told Tingle that the mayor's office was to the right and his wife's was to the left. Tingle threw a powder keg inside the mayor's and it went KABOOM!!!!! The whole office was gone then Tingle ran. again. It was night time when Tingle ran to the Laundry Pool. He saw GuruGuru so he threw a bomb inside GuruGuru's music thing and it broke. GuruGuru said, "YOU FOOL YOU BROKE MY MUSIC BOX NOW YOU'RE GONNA DIE FOOL!!!!!" After he said he grew taller and grew iron all over his body. Then he said, "My name is not GuruGuru its MEGATRON!" Tingle ran screaming but, Megatron cought up to him and killed him! The end
Now if you know your Tingle you are:
-30 years old acting like your 10
-1 penny is worth more than your friend
Anybody got anymore jokes?

Profile WWW
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Legend of Tingle: How to become a Fairy(funny short story) • Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:22 pm
Wow.
Just.... wow.
The saddest thing is, I can see that happening. Question: Shouldn't this be in fanfiction?

"...It's not going so well. I lit myself on fire." -Caboose.

Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]