View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Things Zelda Characters Would Never Say 
Terminian Captain

Post Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:20 am
King Hyrule: I like my drinks shaken, not stirred (for some reason, he reminds me of Sean Connery in TWW).

Profile YIM WWW
Hylian Squire

Post Re: Things Zelda Characters Would Never Say • Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:15 pm
You can have *insert item here* for free!
-Deku merchant

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Things Zelda Characters Would Never Say • Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:20 pm
Link: You know what? *Navi* saving the world. Navi, you can do this by yourself, I'm going to go get hit by a cart.

--------------------------------

Zelda: roflcopter!

---------------------------------

Ganondorf: DON'T YOU WISH YOUR GIRLFRIEND WAS HOT LIKE ME, HUH, DON'T YOU, DON'T YOU!? D:

Profile YIM WWW
Terminian Captain

Post Re: Things Zelda Characters Would Never Say • Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:16 pm
*Link being chased by a monster* Link: I wish i had my lolerskates!

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Things Zelda Characters Would Never Say • Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:07 pm
Link: Zelda could be a trap from the FBI!

Ganondorf: Oh *Navi*, I left the oven on at home.

Zelda: Plot twist! I'm a trap from the FBI!

Profile YIM WWW
Terminian Captain

Post Re: Things Zelda Characters Would Never Say • Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:59 pm
Link: I quit! (throws master sword) (walks away)

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Things Zelda Characters Would Never Say • Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:01 pm
Link: I smell cookies!

Zelda: Don't worry link, I won't make you go on one horrible, mind-bending, likely-to-get-you-killed-repeatedly quest! *laughs evilly* No, instead I'll make you go on 8 of them!

Ganon: Aw, screw this, zelda can have the triforce. I keep missing the teletubbies to do this!

"...It's not going so well. I lit myself on fire." -Caboose.

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Things Zelda Characters Would Never Say • Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:28 am
Link - "Well, Exuuussse me Princess!"

Terminian Captain

Post Re: Things Zelda Characters Would Never Say • Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:46 am
"Hello" ~ Link

Goron Warrior

Post Re: Things Zelda Characters Would Never Say • Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:54 am
"Hey brother, want to play some Gamecube" - Goron bro

"I used to be able to input a cheat code, now I've got to enter a credit card"
-John "Totalbiscuit" Bain

"If 'something that is utterly incomprehensible' starts getting popular, doubt your generation. Consider that something may be very wrong."
-Kaiki Deishuu

Profile WWW
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Things Zelda Characters Would Never Say • Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:58 pm
*insert any random sentance here*- link

I like pink! -zelda

Hylian Knight

Post Re: Things Zelda Characters Would Never Say • Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:55 am
" I have traversed this great land in search of a greater meaning to my life...I have sought this from the time I was a mere boy. I know some day I will surely succeed in acquiring this power! For now I shall simply collect Rupees, hoping that they may hold the key to my transcendental transformation from mere being to the majestic beauty that is...A FAIRY!" ~ Tingle

Ganondorf: " Link, I find it amusing that you have reached this far! However this amusement does NOT come from the absurd thought that a CHILD could reach the great confines of my castle, but from you accomplishing my expectations almost seamlessly! YES! It is TRUE that I knew you would make it here. I knew you were the only possible person that would reach me! I knew ever since I learned your name that you would face me like this, with that pathetic look of determination on your face! I foresaw you defeating ALL of my minions just to have an attempt to destroy the evil entity I have become! I knew it all...You see I have been through this cycle numerous times...I have seen your spirit defeat me AGAIN and AGAIN! That putrid stench of COURAGE is almost sickening! I know there is no possible way you will lose to me in battle...so I do not wish to fight. I ask you...not as this epitome of malice...but as a fellow holder of the Triforce...will you join me? in my quest for domination?...I can show you POWER unlike any other!...well?.....WILL YOU?!?......................................BAH! I knew this would be pointless...I now know what I must do....Link! Prepare yourself!...I have been training LONG and HARD for this opportune moment. You will fall by my hand!...I have one more question to ask you.....Are you ready.....TO ROCK!?!?! *pulls out Guitar Hero*

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Things Zelda Characters Would Never Say • Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:01 pm
"I think it's about time I grew up." ~ Tingle

Terminian Captain

Post Re: Things Zelda Characters Would Never Say • Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:04 pm
"Hey Link, me and Ingo were about to go pump some iron, you wanna come?" ~Talon

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Things Zelda Characters Would Never Say • Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:28 am
"Hi link, I'm not going to give you any pointless info for the entire game!"- Navi

Reply to topic   [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next