View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 adlib-Ganondorf's conference of evil doers 
Hylian Swordsman

Post adlib-Ganondorf's conference of evil doers • Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:04 pm
the rules are simple pick what words to put in the story using the list below and add them to it without reading the story and see what funny things come up.

blank 1-title or position in hyrule beginning with the
blank 2-action resulting from an emotion
blank 3-an emotion
blank 4-something colorful
blank 5-action
blank 6-objects
blank 7-person from Zelda
blank 8-action
blank 9-person from zelda
blank 10-action
blank 11-adjective ending in ly
blank 12-object or weapon (plural)
blank 13-another title or position in Zelda
blank 14-same as blank 1
blank 15-person from Zelda
blank 16-adjective ending in ly
blank 17-object
blank 18-action
blank 19-another person from Zelda
blank 20-something you can be bound with!!
blank 21-object or weapon
blank 22-same as blank 9

Monsters from all over the land of hyrule gather in a secret underground cave. whispers of a nameless boy rose up in the monsters minds! could this be ___________, the chosen one of destiny born to rid Hyrule of evil! the monsters _______ with ________. Ganondorf enters the room and ________ shine on him! The monsters ________. All _________ are on Ganon! Ganondorf stops and points into the audience. with a nod of his head the guards drag out ________ from the audience. Ganon _______ evilly as he pronounces death on the traitor. "speak infidel and quote your final words!" he/she speaks and says "you may kill me Ganon, but youll never stop __________ the chosen of destiny!!!!" At this the monsters ____________ and grab the traitor _______. they bring out their ________ and end his/her life. with his/her final words he/she says "Long live the _________!!! and Godesses bless the _________." with that he/she dies. ____________ watching everything from a corner cries ____________. "he/she was my friend!!" then ganondorf _______ with the ________ and the monsters _________. ""bring out the prisoner!!!" they cry. the guards drag out ________ bound with _________. Ganondorf raises his _________ to his/her throat. "your armies have fallen!!!! and soon we will conquer this world!!!!" let ___________, the chosen of destiny come!!!! and we shall see who wins!!!

my entry:

Monsters from all over the land of hyrule gather in a secret underground cave. whispers of a nameless boy rose up in the monsters minds! could this be the princess, the chosen one of destiny born to rid Hyrule of evil! the monsters cry with anger. Ganondorf enters the room and flowers shine on him! The monsters run. All hearts are on Ganon! Ganondorf stops and points into the audience. with a nod of his head the guards drag out malon from the audience. Ganon hits evilly as he pronounces death on the traitor. "speak infidel and quote your final words!" he/she speaks and says "you may kill me Ganon, but youll never stop tingle the chosen of destiny!!!!" At this the monsters dance and grab the traitor happily. they bring out their muskets and end his/her life. with his/her final words he/she says "Long live the hero!!! and Godesses bless the princess." with that he/she dies. navi watching everything from a corner cries fearfully. "he/she was my friend!!" then ganondorf run with the sword and the monsters faint. ""bring out the prisoner!!!" they cry. the guards drag out Link bound with wrapping paper. Ganondorf raises his sock to his/her throat. "your armies have fallen!!!! and soon we will conquer this world!!!!" let tingle, the chosen of destiny come!!!! and we shall see who wins!!!

~Quote Link from Zelda Manga~

Profile YIM
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: adlib-Ganondorf's conference of evil doers • Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:23 pm
[quote="colette_the_chosen"]the rules are simple pick what words to put in the story using the list below and add them to it without reading the story and see what funny things come up.

blank 1-The Hero of Time
blank 2-blush
blank 3-anger
blank 4-rainbow
blank 5-mangle
blank 6-chainsaws
blank 7-Link
blank 8-eat
blank 9-Ingo
blank 10-tear
blank 11-lonely
blank 12-arrows
blank 13-the King
blank 14-The Hero of Time
blank 15-Midna
blank 16-slowly
blank 17-pie
blank 18-eat
blank 19-Ganon
blank 20-spaghetti
blank 21-rocket launcher
blank 22-Ingo

Monsters from all over the land of hyrule gather in a secret underground cave. whispers of a nameless boy rose up in the monsters minds! could this be The Hero of Time, the chosen one of destiny born to rid Hyrule of evil! the monsters blush with anger. Ganondorf enters the room and rainbows shine on him! The monsters mangle. All chainsaws are on Ganon! Ganondorf stops and points into the audience. with a nod of his head the guards drag out Link from the audience. Ganon eats evilly as he pronounces death on the traitor. "speak infidel and quote your final words!" he/she speaks and says "you may kill me Ganon, but youll never stop Ingo the chosen of destiny!!!!" At this the monsters tear and grab the traitor lonely. they bring out their arrows and end his/her life. with his/her final words he/she says "Long live the King!!! and Godesses bless the the Hero of Time." with that he/she dies. Midna watching everything from a corner cries slowly. "he/she was my friend!!" then ganondorf smoke with the pie and the monsters eat. ""bring out the prisoner!!!" they cry. the guards drag out Ganon bound with spaghetti. Ganondorf raises his rocket launcher to his/her throat. "your armies have fallen!!!! and soon we will conquer this world!!!!" let Ingo, the chosen of destiny come!!!! and we shall see who wins!!!

Goron Warrior

Post Re: adlib-Ganondorf's conference of evil doers • Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:34 pm
OK, here's mine:

blank 1-the king
blank 2-punched
blank 3-joy
blank 4-rainbows
blank 5-fly
blank 6-Triforce pieces
blank 7-Telma
blank 8-eats
blank 9-Tingle
blank 10-danced
blank 11-worriedly
blank 12-maces
blank 13-Leader of the Gorons
blank 14-the king
blank 15-Ruto
blank 16-horribly
blank 16.5 (either you missed one or I did) - flies
blank 17-medallion
blank 18-called
blank 19-Ralis
blank 20-spiky chains of doom!!!
blank 21-Master Sword
blank 22-Tingle

And the story:

Monsters from all over the land of hyrule gather in a secret underground cave. whispers of a nameless boy rose up in the monsters minds! could this be The King, the chosen one of destiny born to rid Hyrule of evil! the monsters punched with joy. Ganondorf enters the room and rainbows shine on him! The monsters fly. All Triforce Pieces are on Ganon! Ganondorf stops and points into the audience. with a nod of his head the guards drag out Telma from the audience. Ganon eats evilly as he pronounces death on the traitor. "speak infidel and quote your final words!" she speaks and says "you may kill me Ganon, but youll never stop Tingle the chosen of destiny!!!!" At this the monsters danced and grab the traitor worriedly. they bring out their maces and end her life. with her final words she says "Long live the Leader of the Gorons!!! and Godesses bless the King." with that she dies. Ruto watching everything from a corner cries horribly. "She was my friend!!" then ganondorf flies with the medallion and the monsters call. "bring out the prisoner!!!" they cry. the guards drag out Ralis bound with SPIKY CHAINS OF DOOM!!! Ganondorf raises his Master Sword to his throat. "your armies have fallen!!!! and soon we will conquer this world!!!! let Tingle, the chosen of destiny come!!!! and we shall see who wins!!!"

Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]