View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Yulisen Tournament RP (No Zelda!) 
Hylian Squire

Post Yulisen Tournament RP (No Zelda!) • Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:50 am
Thump. Thump. It was quite regular to hear the beat inside his ears. His body quickly going through different poses and forms in a matter of a few second as he turned, pivoted, and flipped his body around striking nothing but air with his two swords. Shrukan could hear his heart beat faster and harder as it took every second it had to pump fresh blood to his muscles to fuel them with energy; energy needed to train his weak body to become stronger. His hair whipped in the air, stinging his skin as it landed due to the speed he was going at, but he ignored it and continued to push his body to its limit in order to work every fiber of his being.

Suddenly he fell over and gasped slightly. He quickly lied on his back and let his chest expand and contract, even though it took some effort to do so. After a few minutes of catching his breath, he took a small canteen of water and unscrewed the top off and gulped some water down to sooth his dry throat and cool down the inferno in his chest. His heart still beat rapidly under his ribs, but it was alright. His heart needed to stretch and wear down slightly to grow, as did every other muscle in his body.

When his body finally started to relax, he got up and fumbled through his belongs and found and bag of meat, which was the only food he ever carried on him. He put each piece in the palm of his hand and in one second, they were ignited by fire that seemed to come from no where. After a second, the fire was gone and the meat was already cooked. It was how Shrukan ate his food; using his fire powers to cook them food without having to draw attention to himself.

After he had his fill, he walked over to his stuff and began to tidy up. He put all the smaller bags he had around his belt, as well as his two swords, the Twin Dragon Fangs. He tied a cloak around him, making sure none of it would be caught on his dragon wings. He also began to tie a scarf around himself before he heard a “HEY!” from behind himself.

He turned, expecting danger and drew his swords, but laid them down as a man came ran the distance. He carried a bag on his back and he also had a mail carrier’s cap on his head. It was a mailman, one of those who run through the country side from town to town to deliver mail.

“Are you Mr. Shrukan?” The man asked.

“Yes… Why?” Shrukan answered, pulling the scarf around his face.

“I have a letter for you from someone who is running a tournament in the city nearby, Yulisen.”

A letter for me…? But who knew I was out here…? Furthermore, who would send a letter to me?

“He said: ‘I am expecting you to come, as well as several other fighters.’ Those were his exact words! Please come to the tournament… Good-day sir!”

Shrukan watched the man run off before he tore the letter open. Some of the words were hard to understand but he got the general idea.

“Dear Fighter,

Come to the Yulisen Tournament. I am expecting each and every one of you fighters to come. There is a fantastic prize for the winner, but it will not be revealed just yet. It’s to keep the audience and yourselves in suspense.

I will be expecting you,

Tournament Commissioner and Owner,

Relian.”

Why do they want me to fight… I’m liable to kill people…
Shrukan growled slightly, No. I will not lose control of my darker half…

Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]