View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Forever Forgotten Discussion 
Sub-Administrator

Post Forever Forgotten Discussion • Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:50 pm
Oh gosh. I'm a bit surprised there isn't already one of these. xD Anyways, this is the topic for discussing Forever Forgotten: the plot, the story, characters, (yelling at whoever is writing to speed it up), and so on. Have fun and enjoy you're...eer...staring contest with Mr. Mervil in the left corner or talking about spoons to the right. xD

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Hylian Squire

Post Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:17 pm
ZE has been pestering me about this RP/IS for a while now, but by the time I got around to see what all the fuss was about, it was already well under way. So I waited to see if there's going to be a sequel, and he said there will be so I guess I'll join. ;3

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Forever Forgotten Discussion • Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:06 pm
What is forever forgotten? Who made it? And how do you know how to write really long?

Profile YIM
Administrator

Post Re: Forever Forgotten Discussion • Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:52 pm
Had you taken time to look at the next topic down, your first two questions would have been answered: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2030

As for 'writing really long', go into detail. It's not hard.

~Samuel Clemens

Goron Warrior

Post Re: Forever Forgotten Discussion • Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:07 am
It's not? Oh man, guess I'd better start rewriting my segment...just kidding, I haven't started yet.

Well, okay, I've written the entire thing out in my head. I just need to get it down into a form that OTHERS can read. :P

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Forever Forgotten Discussion • Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:54 pm
you've only taken a couple of months :L so we're not expecting anything too spectacular. :twisted:

Goron Warrior

Post Re: Forever Forgotten Discussion • Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:13 am
Oh, good. Because I just posted it. :P

Goron Warrior

Post Re: Forever Forgotten Discussion • Posted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:43 am
Just to clarify: while open to interpretation, my intention was always that the dream sequence in my second section starts just after Galysses breaks the fourth wall. Yeah...totally my intention... >_>

Zora Guard

Post Re: Forever Forgotten Discussion • Posted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:39 am
Hah hah, sounds good Yaz. I'm glad I interpreted correctly.

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Forever Forgotten Discussion • Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:22 am
I have to say, I like how DL has taken Allanon. I'm not going to be posting any more FF posts, as I simply don't have the time, but I might write a story on Allanon and post it.

Administrator

Post Re: Forever Forgotten Discussion • Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:37 pm
This is the current writing order that I have devised for Forever Forgotten: To Dust.

Zeldaeinstein – Leftironboot - Tetromino - Zetsuboubirri – Blue55 – Cthulhu – Yazstromo – Darth Citrus – Deku Lord – Dark Princess – Femm

You may discuss this in any form you like. Subject to change.

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Re: Forever Forgotten Discussion • Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:53 am
This is the finalized writing order:

Zeldaeinstein – Leftironboot - Cthulhu - Yazstromo - Zetsuboubirri – Tetromino – Darth Citrus - Blue55 - Deku Lord – Femm

This can be altered if need be.

~Forever Forgotten Guildelines~

1. I will inform the next in line of their turn to write, they must reply within 24 hours to show that they will begin work to post their parts. If the 24 hour wait is exceeded, you will be skipped. Being skipped 4 times in this manner results in your removal.

2. There will be a rough time frame that you must attempt to complete your part in. A general length of 2 weeks will be given, if more time is needed I will require you show me what you have finished so far, how long you believe it'll take to finish, and what else you plan to write in the remaining time. If you refuse to show the material covered it will be assumed you have nothing and will be skipped immediately.

3. You must greenlight major plot changes with me first before going through with them as well as changes with details I ask you to cover. I know this is a group effort, but with every group there should be a leader, I am that person. You must also greenlight from me character deaths and absences.

4. With #3 in mind, you also cannot introduce a character, from FF1 or from the new roster, until that character's creator has done so, or if you get their permission to do so. For example, I cannot introduce Daedus until Leftironboot has done so, or if I ask him if I may do so. I cannot introduce Tap until Blue55 has done so, or if I ask her if I may do so. Etc.

5. If you don't like how this system works, that is, I provide you details on how to get from Point A to Point B in your section and you are responsible for the character development and other details, speak now. I'll be strict for the first while with these, especially time limits (by the way there are no word limits, but a minimum of 500 words per part is mandatory), so if I seem like I'm being an old bat, tell me. If you don't like what I want you to do, tell me why and what you'd think would be better.

I may be the 'Plot Guide' but I'm still open for feedback and suggestions as the story goes along.

Have fun, don't get hurt, and keep it classy :P

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Re: Forever Forgotten Discussion • Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:16 pm
I would like to inquire the level of technology we are allowed to use in FF2. Anything beyond multi-ball dueling pistols seems a bit excessive in a Zelda esq. scenario, but perhaps that's just me.

I suppose I simply don't want to see the O.K. Corral reenacted in FF, and Zets's segment (not that I'm knocking it, it was good) seems to be dangerously close to too advanced for this fairy tale.

~Samuel Clemens

Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Forever Forgotten Discussion • Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:20 pm
Being that there was a...hand cannon in Twilight Princess, I'm not really too worried as long as we don't go beyond "experimental hand muskets." It's not too outrageous, given that it has been five hundred years and I guess the character could've stolen them from Hyrule's military (since, he was a knight of high standing), but guns shouldn't be a very usual occurrence as of yet. I still have to in part agree with you though that it is pretty borderline, but not too much that it's over the line. :p

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Forever Forgotten Discussion • Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:33 pm
When I first thought of giving him the guns I was a bit unsure as to how advanced was too advanced too. but I reason that gun like weaponry like cannons has appeared before in Zelda and even in a tale of scorned souls and in the hundreds of years between the two books I thought that such advancements would hae been made.

Also something that I haven't said yet but probably should have is that I intend them to work more as a magic weapon using the magic ability that all hylians possess so insread it's more of a sort of wand or the combination of a cannon and a wand.

annother note Zee proofread my part before I posted it and was happy with it and the guns.

I hope that makes my intentions clearer and Williams profile will be updated sooinsh to include the magic gun parts.

Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next