View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Super Phalla 
Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Super Phalla • Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:30 am
Okay the write up!

The first round of voting went like this (I forgot to write down who voted for who I'll figure it out later. :/ ) :

the numbers next to the names indicate the number of votes they got.

zzim: 2

Cthulhu: 3

Citrus: 2

Joss: 1

Killed:

The Brain (citrus)

Powers used:

Zzim Psychic (discovered that supersonic man was sir)

So Both Zzim and Citrus (who got killed anyway) came close to being voted off but cthulhu was one ahead due to Zzim and Kages plot.

round: 2

Tetromino: 3 X (X means votes cancelled)

Zzim: 5

killed off:

Time Wizard (BeeX)

Powers used

Psychic Zzim (discovered that Kunoichi was Shin)

time control BeeX (use last rounds vote this round instead)

Clone Shin (double vote)

Copy Invincible Tetromino (can't be voted off this round)

okay this round there was a couple of double votings by shin and Beex for Zzim so he was definitely going to die and the only person close Tetromino used invincible to stop being voted for. of course BeeX got killed in the end.

round three

Kage: 2

Sir: 1

Tetromino: 1

yeah the boring round that ended it by one vote . . . lets look the other way now.

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Super Phalla • Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:47 am
holy, who voted for me <_<

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Super Phalla • Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:38 pm
Who kept voting for me?

"...It's not going so well. I lit myself on fire." -Caboose.

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Super Phalla • Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:56 am
lol thats true, you had like 1 vote every round, as if someone had it out for you :P

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Super Phalla • Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:03 am
Well I'm pretty sure diferent people picked Joss each round.

I know both Sir and Tetromino voted her at least once each.

I've kinda lost cound of who voted what totally so you peeps will have to figue it out yourselves. D}:

Terminian Captain

Post Re: Super Phalla • Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:50 pm
Something doesn't add up with the villain votes...we had 4 votes each round. That means that either Technophobia or Sir Link knew they were allied with a villain the whole time. I'm guessing techno knew I was a villain or something, because one of them seemed to vote for someone other than who they agreed to vote for.

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Super Phalla • Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:31 pm
I voted with you till you got voted off, Zzim.
I voted for Cthulhu, then Tetromino, then DP.

If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone inside. ~Robert X. Cringely

Terminian Captain

Post Re: Super Phalla • Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:37 pm
Interesting. So Sir Link didn't vote like I told DP to tell him to. I think it's just because SL wasn't going to depend on DP's opinion or something. He probably had his own ideas and theories and branched away. Though, either way it doesn't matter because we still couldn't exceed 5 votes. Meh...I think the problem with this phalla is that the superheroes are overpowered and the genders gave it away WAY too fast. Because of gender, it turned the odds in the final round to much greater for each girl. Whoever voted for SL in that round didn't get that though obviously, because SL was proven innocent at that time xD

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Super Phalla • Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:33 am
Invader Zzim wrote:
Interesting. So Sir Link didn't vote like I told DP to tell him to. I think it's just because SL wasn't going to depend on DP's opinion or something. He probably had his own ideas and theories and branched away. Though, either way it doesn't matter because we still couldn't exceed 5 votes. Meh...I think the problem with this phalla is that the superheroes are overpowered and the genders gave it away WAY too fast. Because of gender, it turned the odds in the final round to much greater for each girl. Whoever voted for SL in that round didn't get that though obviously, because SL was proven innocent at that time xD

the characters almost always have genders in phallas, and I didn't disclose the gender of enigma so I left that open for people to deduce and only a few did quickly. It's no fun without a little detective work.

Terminian Captain

Post Re: Super Phalla • Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:17 pm
Zetsubou wrote:
Invader Zzim wrote:

the characters almost always have genders in phallas, and I didn't disclose the gender of enigma so I left that open for people to deduce and only a few did quickly. It's no fun without a little detective work.

Yeah but it was easy detective work and i think it ruined the phalla. Sure maybe it's not the worst idea ever, but we definitely didn't have enough people to do it. A 10 person phalla isn't near enough to single out a group. I just think this would have been much funner and longer if we didn't have genders.

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Super Phalla • Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:40 am
Dude, ten people is a huge phalla, and there was enough vagueness with the genders to make people think more to gain a bit of an advantage. It made the game morer than just gambling each turn to discover the villain. I stand by my plan, stop bagging it. :/

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Super Phalla • Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:44 am
Yeah its not really nice to bash on his Phalla like that Zzim. Be nicer please ^_^

I was completely deceived by Dark Princess though lol she had me thinking she was a Hero.
I guess that just goes to show you can never trust someone in a phalla even if you are talking to them outside of the Phalla

Reply to topic   [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11