View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Chamber of the Sages 
Hylian Squire

Post Chamber of the Sages • Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:51 pm
Hello, everybody of the Forbidden Underwoods/Exploding Deku Nut forum.

I'm plugging in my small Zelda forum (shamelessly, I may add, like the forum title suggests) here in hopes that we could score some extra traffic and maybe some potential active new members. We've been in a bit of a slump lately so we could always use some new faces.

http://chamberofthesages.net/index/

Chamber of the Sages was founded in February of 2007 as a little add-on to a small group of users that originally formed on GameFaqs. We had a rough start but after a year an a bit we got on track and began our little foruming journey. The little gimmick of our site is that our administrators and moderators are labeled as "Sages", the 6 elements from Ocarina of Time (we originally had Wind and Earth from Wind Waker as well, but 8 staff was too much for a forum our size). We're a fairly active site with 60-80 posts on an average day, and about 25-ish active members. We aren't the most hardcore or nerdiest Zelda forum, but we are always ready to talk about Zelda when it is mentioned.

I'm not going to bore you anymore about our sites workings and history. If you're interested, visit us, and maybe even stop by the chatbox. Anyone is welcome, and the bulk of us are fairly friendly and funny.

Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]