View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 iNintendo.net 
Hylian Squire

Post iNintendo.net • Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:02 pm
Hey folks,

I'm here to (hopefully shamelessly >.>) spread the word of iNintendo.

iNintendo is a Nintendo-based media outlet that covers all the latest news, reviews every big release on Wii and DS, provides thought-provoking editorials, and features an interactive community forum.

Please stop on by and feel free to leave feedback on the site here. Cheers!

Hylian Knight

Post Re: iNintendo.net • Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:00 pm
....I will look at the site only after you have accumulated at least 25 decent posts on here...(not including the Randomly Rambling Section)

Terminian Captain

Post Re: iNintendo.net • Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:58 pm
I refuse to ever click on a link with that apple nonsense in it.

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: iNintendo.net • Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:16 am
masterbx wrote:
....I will look at the site only after you have accumulated at least 25 decent posts on here...(not including the Randomly Rambling Section)

Invader Zzim wrote:
I refuse to ever click on a link with that apple nonsense in it.

That's horrifically cynical, and disappointing cause from what I can tell it's a well made site with relevant and well written content. I don't think it deserves all your, "I can't be bothered to click it" nonsense.

Sub-Administrator

Post Re: iNintendo.net • Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:00 am
Though, we would've preferred if you tried to contribute more than running into this section of the site and advertising and then leaving us because the the only reason you joined was to advertise, it is, as Zetsu said, a pretty decent site. But, if you please, you should make a thread [url="http://explodingdekunut.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=2"]here[/url] and introduce yourself to the community too. We promise not to bite too hard if you do happen to.

Also, BeeX and Zzim maybe you should be more considerate instead of bashing him when he first gets on. I'm sure that made him fell welcome. >_>

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Administrator

Post Re: iNintendo.net • Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:37 am
Oh hey look, it's Zephyr ;O. Yes I realize I haven't been around your neck of the Underwoods in like... forever :P. Either way, I remember when you first changed over from Zelda Adventures to iNintendo, I wasn't sure how that would go, but! you guys have made a great site out of a previously great one in the first place :P.

I'll admit I don't visit very often, but lately I haven't been making rounds of fan sites very much. And you guys need to stop being so harsh, he had another account on here I guess he just forgot about it :p.

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Sub-Administrator

Post Re: iNintendo.net • Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:25 pm
Zeldaeinstein wrote:
Oh hey look, it's Zephyr ;O. Yes I realize I haven't been around your neck of the Underwoods in like... forever :P. Either way, I remember when you first changed over from Zelda Adventures to iNintendo, I wasn't sure how that would go, but! you guys have made a great site out of a previously great one in the first place :P.

I'll admit I don't visit very often, but lately I haven't been making rounds of fan sites very much. And you guys need to stop being so harsh, he had another account on here I guess he just forgot about it :p.

Are you kidding me? I knew I recognize this kid from somewhere. >_< Good thing too, I thought it might just be more de-ja-vu. Funny how long memory doesn't last for me, huh, guys? :P

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Terminian Captain

Post Re: iNintendo.net • Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:47 pm
Screw being considerate to new members, they are inferior >:O

Hylian Knight

Post Re: iNintendo.net • Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:46 pm
I wasn't being lazy. I just wished for the person to be an actual MEMBER before listening to his advertisement. If he was here JUST to promote his site and has no will to continue posting here, then I consider him the same as any old SpamBOT.

Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]