View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2019 12:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Original music about/with zelda and other fun oldie games in 
Hylian Squire

Post Original music about/with zelda and other fun oldie games in • Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:07 pm
Hello everyone!

My brother and I have created a 2 man band writing and recording our own geeky music. If you are interested, I'm sure you'll all like it!
"We are Kids @ Heart. We are exactly what our name says. Kids at heart. So for everyone over the age of 20 that still loves to watch those old cartoons, play retro video games, and hell even play with action figures...this is the music for you! Don't let other people tell you that you are too old to be doing any of that stuff. If you like rewatching old episodes of Darkwing Duck because it reminds you of the good old days as a kid...then watch it! If your girlfriend/wife/boyfriend/husband say you play video games too much...tell them to **** off (maybe in a nicer way). Tell them, just like us, you will always be a Kid at Heart!"

The songs we have up right now are 3 of our favorites. I Scored With A Princess, 8-Bits of Fun, and Game Over. You will recognize stories built with Zelda, Mario, Megaman, and many many more!

This is the page with our music on it: http://www.reverbnation.com/kidsatheart
and if you would like to be a fan of us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kids-At-H ... 4725603853

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Original music about/with zelda and other fun oldie games in • Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:34 pm
I'm impressed. I really like those three songs, and it's very hard to get me to like different bands. Good work. :up: :clap:

Profile YIM WWW
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Original music about/with zelda and other fun oldie games in • Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:46 am
I'm not gonna lie, this is pretty impressive. I was expecting "another one of those who can't sing" groups, but you guys are really good by that standard

Profile WWW
Hylian Squire

Post Re: Original music about/with zelda and other fun oldie games in • Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:08 pm
thanks for the feedback you guys! im glad you like it! i'm hoping more people will share their opinion, or at least listen to them lol

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Original music about/with zelda and other fun oldie games in • Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:23 pm
Well I linked it twice to my facebook so maybe a few of my friends will listen

Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]