View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2019 12:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 UltimateZelda iPhone / iPod Touch Application 
Hylian Squire

Post UltimateZelda iPhone / iPod Touch Application • Posted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:00 pm
Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce you all to an iPhone and iPod Touch Application that my development team have created and was added to the App Store in the early hours of this morning.

Currently the application has the following features:

Soundboard with 280 sounds spanning 8 games over 20 years, see how game sounds have evolved over time!

Sound Tracks section to stream over 400 tracks from 9 original Zelda Soundtracks. (Data connection required, WiFi or 3G).

Wield the legendary Master Sword with three different sounds depending on how you swing it.

WZMR section to stream World Zelda Music Radio live on your iPhone / iPod Touch! (Data connection required, WiFi or 3G).

There will be an update in the near future to add extra sound tracks to the Sound Track section.

There are hours of entertainment to be had from every section of this app!

Please check it out at the following link and let us know what you think and anything you would like to see added!

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/ultimatezelda/id438559586?mt=8

Flying Pig Studios Dev Team

Terminian Captain

Post Re: UltimateZelda iPhone / iPod Touch Application • Posted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:51 pm
You're charging money for this app? Are you guys out of your mind? There's an app that does all of this for FREE. No thank you. Go take your business elsewhere. :P

Hylian Squire

Post Re: UltimateZelda iPhone / iPod Touch Application • Posted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:08 pm
The application available for free doesn't contain any of the soundtracks. This app has over 1GB of audio data for you to listen to.

Flying Pig Studios Dev Team.

Terminian Captain

Post Re: UltimateZelda iPhone / iPod Touch Application • Posted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:29 pm
This app is for a device that is also primary used for listening to music on an ipod. If someone wanted to listen to zelda music on there, they'd simply go download the songs. It's not hard and people don't need an app to do it for them. Also, WZMR is an infinite stream of excellent zelda music already. Also, only 1 GB? And you're charging 99 cents? Sorry, i'm sure you guys put some good work into this, but is it worth a dollar? Not at all. I'm not surprised you're going around forums advertising it because it'd be a miracle if this app will ever be successful on the app market at its current state.

Hylian Squire

Post Re: UltimateZelda iPhone / iPod Touch Application • Posted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:27 am
I am sorry that you do not feel it is good value and thankyou for your opinion as it is much appreciated. I can, however, assure you that current users feel it is extremely good value for money.

Hylian Knight

Post Re: UltimateZelda iPhone / iPod Touch Application • Posted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:07 am
Don't mind him. He's just born that way.

Administrator

Post Re: UltimateZelda iPhone / iPod Touch Application • Posted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:01 pm
Does it only have the 8 displayed soundtracks, or are there more?

Also, what's the master sword bit do?

~Samuel Clemens

Terminian Captain

Post Re: UltimateZelda iPhone / iPod Touch Application • Posted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:56 pm
Current users feel it's a good value because they don't realize that your app is an exact clone of a free app with some soundtracks.

Hylian Squire

Post Re: UltimateZelda iPhone / iPod Touch Application • Posted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:01 pm
@Invader Phil: I was originally part of the development team that wrote the app you are talking about. UltimateZelda has been completely rewritten, there are only 8 images the same between the two applications and these are the logos for the games as these are natural items to have for icons to the soundboard. None of the original code is present in any form, it's all new and improved.

@Deku Lord: The 8 images are the games present in the soundboard. The soundtrack collection contains the 9 soundtracks I have been able to get hold of and there are 4 more that I am currently trying to obtain. The master sword section has a stab effect when you stab with your iPhone / iPod Touch, a yell for a slight swipe to the left and a sword spin upon shaking.

Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]