View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2019 5:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 [Island Forge] Player-Created MMORPG * Now Free-to-Play! 
Hylian Squire

Post Re: Island Forge (indie MMORPG, Player-Created Content) • Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:46 pm
Island Forge is now listed on mmorpg.com's massive Game List. We're excited to have many new players signing up.

In the latest beta, I've added a global roster feature, which allows you to see everyone who's in the world and direct chat with anyone (plus several other enhancements).

Many beta updates are prompted by player suggestions - your input is most welcome! For quick updates, be sure to follow at: Facebook and Twitter

Thank you for your interest!

Profile WWW
Hylian Squire

Post Re: Island Forge (indie MMORPG, Player-Created Content) • Posted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:59 am
Island Forge: Now with Coinage! This is the final major gameplay component for Beta, and I'm really excited about the new Market system. Feedback is always welcome, thanks!

Profile WWW
Hylian Squire

Post Re: Island Forge (indie MMORPG, Player-Created Content) • Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:15 pm
Today I am extremely excited to announce that Island Forge is no longer in Beta! (read the full announcement here)

Like Island Forge on Facebook and follow on Twitter to help us spread the exciting news!

Profile WWW
Hylian Squire

Post Re: [Island Forge] One-Dev Player-Content MMORPG @ Kickstart • Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:35 pm
Announcement: Island Forge @ Kickstarter!

See the original post for details, and as always, community input is most welcome! Thank you for your interest in Island Forge!

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Re: [Island Forge] One-Dev Player-Content MMORPG @ Kickstart • Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:23 am
This game looks really interesting, and the graphics remind me a lot of Settlers of Catan. I'll need to remember to check this out soonish.

~Samuel Clemens

Hylian Squire

Post Re: [Island Forge] One-Dev Player-Content MMORPG @ Kickstart • Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:27 am
Deku Lord wrote:
This game looks really interesting, and the graphics remind me a lot of Settlers of Catan. I'll need to remember to check this out soonish.

Thank you for your compliment! I love Settlers of Catan, and it was definitely in the back of my mind. In fact, I even mention Settlers of Catan as a favorite game in my Kickstarter bio. If you like the direction I'm going with Island Forge, please help me spread the word!

By the way, I'm liking the new home of the Forbidden Underwoods.

Profile WWW
Hylian Squire

Post Re: [Island Forge] One-Dev Player-Content MMORPG @ Kickstart • Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:20 am
Kickstarter Update: New Lifetime Membership reward!

Profile WWW
Hylian Squire

Post Kickstarter Goal (and Still Going)! • Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:15 pm
Hurray, today Island Forge @ Kickstarter reached its base goal! But it doesn't stop there - this is where many projects really take off.

I appreciate everyone who has contributed and commented so far. Let's use these final couple of days to spread the word, and see how far we can take this!

Find Island Forge on Facebook, Twitter, IndieDB, MMORPG.com, and Steam Greenlight!

Profile WWW
Hylian Squire

Post Re: [Island Forge] Player-Created MMORPG * Now Free-to-Play! • Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:16 pm
Greetings again Forbidden Underwoods folk. I always enjoy coming back here - sorry I don't spend enough time in your community.

See the original post update for today's announcement: Island Forge is now Free-to-Play! Thank you for your interest in my game.

Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2