View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 To Darth Citrus, an explanation 
Zora Guard

Post To Darth Citrus, an explanation • Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:36 pm
If you will remember a few weeks ago, someone named "Zelda Gaiden" posted in the advertisement section and also had a small argument with a guest member. you asked what was going on. At first I supported this "zelda gaiden" fellow because I thought he had changed his old ways. well he hasn't. I am ashamed to have been affiliated with him and that is why I'm posting this. if you haven't already figured it out, zelda-gaiden.net was run by none other than TOWSL, a.k.a. darth honeytoast. I used to defend him but after reviewing his history a bit deeper, I find he is a lying, backstabbing, immature person. he also apparently deleted his new site, zelda gaiden, after getting several major webmasters excited about his new "zelda tv show." again I apologise for ever supporting TOWSL in the past, and hope this clears things up for anyone involved.

Administrator

Post Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:08 pm
No problem man. You don't have to apoligize for defending him. Everyone was quite surprised when he all of a sudden turned on everyone on including EDN. Now he seems to have his own personal vendetta against the Zelda Community, and has tried hacking. In short he's a moron.

But yeah, don't worry about it. Hope you stick around to post though. :P

Profile WWW
Sheikah Elder

Post Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:23 pm
I was neutral talking to him and the rest of you but then I saw how immature, stupid, and annoying he was so I blocked him and he doesn’t bug me anymore!

Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]