View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Lack of Vitality. Someone throw me a Water of Life, NOW. 
Hylian Swordsman

Post Lack of Vitality. Someone throw me a Water of Life, NOW. • Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:08 pm
Seriously tho'.

What's happened to EDNF?

It used to be flourishing with coolness and mass devoted members.

I don't even know how to describe it. But those of you first-generation-EDNF-members know what I mean.

Where did that all go?

Profile WWW
Goron Warrior

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:45 pm
I'm not devoted enough?

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Re: Lack of Vitality. Someone throw me a Water of Life, NOW. • Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:54 pm
InformeroftheSages wrote:
Seriously tho'.

What's happened to EDNF?

I don't even know how to describe it. But those of you first-generation-EDNF-members know what I mean.

Where did that all go?

Well first generation members were made up of You, Dinker, Linker, Athrolink and Myself. You're still around, Dinker I have no idea where she went, Linker came back which is AWESOME and Athrolink I think is still hanging around somewhere.

I didn't think the forums were doing that badly. We do have alot of new activity here which should perk things up. :P

Profile WWW
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Lack of Vitality. Someone throw me a Water of Life, NOW. • Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:57 pm
Darth Citrus wrote:
InformeroftheSages wrote:
Seriously tho'.

What's happened to EDNF?

Where did that all go?

Well first generation members were made up of You, Dinker, Linker, Athrolink and Myself. You're still around, Dinker I have no idea where she went, Linker came back which is AWESOME and Athrolink I think is still hanging around somewhere.

I didn't think the forums were doing that badly. We do have alot of new activity here which should perk things up. :P

Well, that's what you said last time we had a drought, Darth.

idk. I'm just waiting to see if we can ever regain our previous splendor. Everything now is just so....vapid.

Profile WWW
Hylian Squire

Post Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:15 pm
I don't think I could really but into this conversation, after all I have only been here but what? Two days?

Any way I do have a suggestions coming from a Newbie like me. I can see both of you guys who created this site are very active with it, and have devotion twords it.
I can tell because you have awards, and you are willing to spend your own money on awards.

But the forums need to be a little more organized. There are so many sections. It makes my head spin. I am still here because I like how you guys roll. But normally if I see forums this scattered I turn away.

I don't mean to offend you. :)

Hylian Squire

Post Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:06 pm
The forum is pretty well organized, actually. Most people with forums can't organize as well as Darth has. I think the forum just needs more thought to the topics posted....you know, to keep them rolling.

I'll try to get Dinker back if I can, Darth and Informer :)

For a long time it gave me nightmares... witnessing an injustice like that... it's a constant reminder of just how unfair this world can be... I can still hear them taunting him... silly rabbit, tricks are for kids... I mean, WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST GIVE HIM SOME CEREAL?

Profile WWW
Hylian Swordsman

Post Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:04 pm
It's not the time that changes, but rather, the people.

Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]