Loading...
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:19 am



Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 EDN: Various Suggestions. 
Author Message
Zora Guard
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:20 am
Posts: 130
Location: Im hiding in ur edn'z!
Gender: Male
Post EDN: Various Suggestions. • Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:27 pm
EDN History Suggestion:
So. I was wondering. Why not put up Images in the EDN History. Like when you had the OLD Layout. And the when you Released the NEW Layout?

EDN Smilies Suggestion:
Instead of those stupis regular smilies... Why not make them all Link and Zelda?

EDN Code Suggestion:
Maybe add a [SPOILER][/SPOILER] Code to EDN?

EDN Games Section Suggestion:
Maybe you could add "Spirit Tracks" to them?

EDN Shoutbox Rules Sugestion:
A "No Fighting In The Shoutbox" Rule.

EDN Selfish Member Suggestion:
Maybe I could be a ShoutMod. Shout Moderator. When I can only moderate Shouts. DELETE Shouts Only.


Profile
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:41 pm
Posts: 2812
Location: Canada
Gender: Male
Post Re: EDN: Various Suggestions. • Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:33 pm
Cirus wrote:
EDN History Suggestion:
So. I was wondering. Why not put up Images in the EDN History. Like when you had the OLD Layout. And the when you Released the NEW Layout?

http://www.explodingdekunut.net/sitethi ... youts.html


Cirus wrote:
EDN Smilies Suggestion:
Instead of those stupis regular smilies... Why not make them all Link and Zelda?

Every Zelda forum has Link and Zelda smilies. I'm not a big fan of them.


Cirus wrote:
EDN Code Suggestion:
Maybe add a [SPOILER][/SPOILER] Code to EDN?

I will probably add this in the summer. The old forums had something similar.


Cirus wrote:
EDN Games Section Suggestion:
Maybe you could add "Spirit Tracks" to them?

The entire ZGames section is being removed in Layout 11.0


Cirus wrote:
EDN Shoutbox Rules Sugestion:
A "No Fighting In The Shoutbox" Rule.

You're certainly making a strong push for this rule.


Cirus wrote:
EDN Selfish Member Suggestion:
Maybe I could be a ShoutMod. Shout Moderator. When I can only moderate Shouts. DELETE Shouts Only.

No.

_________________
Image


Profile WWW
Zora Guard
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:20 am
Posts: 130
Location: Im hiding in ur edn'z!
Gender: Male
Post Re: EDN: Various Suggestions. • Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:10 pm
Darth Citrus wrote:
Cirus wrote:
EDN History Suggestion:
So. I was wondering. Why not put up Images in the EDN History. Like when you had the OLD Layout. And the when you Released the NEW Layout?

http://www.explodingdekunut.net/sitethi ... youts.html

Ohhhhhh. Thanks.

Cirus wrote:
EDN Smilies Suggestion:
Instead of those stupis regular smilies... Why not make them all Link and Zelda?

Every Zelda forum has Link and Zelda smilies. I'm not a big fan of them.

Okay.

Cirus wrote:
EDN Code Suggestion:
Maybe add a [SPOILER][/SPOILER] Code to EDN?

I will probably add this in the summer. The old forums had something similar.

Nice! :D

Cirus wrote:
EDN Games Section Suggestion:
Maybe you could add "Spirit Tracks" to them?

The entire ZGames section is being removed in Layout 11.0

Aw. I'll miss them.

Cirus wrote:
EDN Shoutbox Rules Sugestion:
A "No Fighting In The Shoutbox" Rule.

You're certainly making a strong push for this rule.

Why yes I am. Enough fighting!

Cirus wrote:
EDN Selfish Member Suggestion:
Maybe I could be a ShoutMod. Shout Moderator. When I can only moderate Shouts. DELETE Shouts Only.

No.


:lol: I knew you would say 'No.'. :lol:


Profile
Goron Warrior
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:41 pm
Posts: 642
Gender: None specified
Post Re: EDN: Various Suggestions. • Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:36 am
Besides we all know Citrus is going to make me the ultimately powerful and undeniably awesome shoutbox mod any day now. . .

_________________
Image


Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.