View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Just a few Suggestions. 
Hylian Squire

Post Just a few Suggestions. • Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:34 pm
Now, I really don't know how these things work, or how much work it could be, but here are a few suggestions that I have, just being a simple forum-goer.

One is, the skin. I know this skin has been around for a long while, since there's only one option, and that's this one. And with 11 layouts for the main site, I think that it'd be a nice change, if the skin of the forums was to change. Most preferably, one that matches the new layout of the main site. And even then, if people wanted to stick to this one, maybe give an option at the bottom, to switch between them. Just an idea, but I know that a new layout would make me begin to post. (Since I haven't made but like, 1 or 2 posts.)

Secondly deals with the main site. Which, I'm not sure if it goes here, but oh well. I know there are plenty of moderators, and staff members, but honestly, I only see like, two people post news updates. I know this isn't the first Zelda site that people would go to for news, but I'm sure that it wouldn't be too hard to have one or two dedicated news posters on the main site, posting up-to-date Zelda news, just for those people that do come here.

Oh, and for some of the main site stuff, I think you guys should advertise it more. Because, honestly, I've only just recently found out about some of the "Accidentally Linked" things, and I think that they would bring in some people.

Just some suggestions I have.

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Just a few Suggestions. • Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:48 pm
I see some good ideas, but it's just more of the same, mate. I, like others, have suggested a new skin for the forum many times. I feel it'll happen only if Darth himself breaks down and decides he doesn't like the way things look. (Could be now, or a few years. Dunno)

Your second point is a great point, honestly. When we switched layouts, a few things broke, and Darth put it off until he had graduated. The new system is being worked on at this moment, and you should see regular updates not too far into the future.

The third point is a fantastic point, and I think we might be able to figure something out soon. We're just pulling ourselves together at the moment is all. Thanks for your suggestions.

[12:08:29 PM] AkaAnonymous: I buy expensive things and talk to pretty girls all day. When I'm not doing that, I usually act like I'm 10. Because 10 is awesome.

Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]