View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Forum to the FUTURE 
Terminian Captain

Post Re: Forum to the FUTURE • Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:08 pm
I think the EDN bucks could be like RPG experience points, and we rank up our banner by paying for it with the bucks instead of getting a higher post count. Also the more expensive the banner is, the cooler is looks and the more EDN bucks you get per post(slightly higher), which would slightly increase your ability to get to the next upgrade, like an RPG. :P It's complicated and would be hard to work out but I think it's super cool xD

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Forum to the FUTURE • Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:09 pm
More smilies????? :/ PLEASE.

"...It's not going so well. I lit myself on fire." -Caboose.

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Forum to the FUTURE • Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:19 pm
I agree we should get some more smilies and I'm still waiting on hearing what's planned for the shop! D;

Administrator

Post Re: Forum to the FUTURE • Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:06 am
Shop mod has been installed. All points have been reset to 0. Users may now purchase goods at the shop.

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Re: Forum to the FUTURE • Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:52 pm
Testing shop mod blah blah blah

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, Test now and crap. Etc.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, Test now and crap. Etc.

Profile WWW
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Forum to the FUTURE • Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:06 am
I have a small suggestion. When I go to change my avatar, I have to shrink it down every single time by myself. I've noticed on other forums that they shrink the avatar down for the member so they don't have to resize it. I don't have any problem with resizing it, but I think it would be a little bit more helpful if it shrunk the avatar down for the members while trying to change it.

Administrator

Post Re: Forum to the FUTURE • Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:11 am
I'll take a look at that DP. I think I need to activate imagemagick or something.

Medals Mod has been installed. This mod allows medals to be awarded to members and showcased. This will be the final major addition to the Underwoods for this round of updates.

Profile WWW
Zora Guard

Post Re: Forum to the FUTURE • Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:06 pm
YEAH! This is a good idea. There should be some more smilies like for 'xd'. I think that some or the current smilies should also be like a video smilie.

Profile WWW
Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Forum to the FUTURE • Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:10 am
Custom titles under the rank. We need some custom titles around here. :D If you can make it available only to people who have been around a while, that'd be a bonus.

[12:08:29 PM] AkaAnonymous: I buy expensive things and talk to pretty girls all day. When I'm not doing that, I usually act like I'm 10. Because 10 is awesome.

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Forum to the FUTURE • Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:47 am
Tying back to IZ's idea of the money and posting with RPGs. But I guess all I would really want, for, what I consider "failed", RPG a separate section in the Merchant's district for users to upload/present items for the RPG only?

Profile WWW
Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Forum to the FUTURE • Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:54 pm
AkaLiD wrote:
Custom titles under the rank. We need some custom titles around here. :D If you can make it available only to people who have been around a while, that'd be a bonus.

No, it's better if you have to BUY it at the shop. Yes, custom titles can't be free, because NOTHING is free. Boo-yah. (on the Underwoods, I mean...j/k) :P

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Zora Guard

Post Re: Forum to the FUTURE • Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:56 pm
Tetromino wrote:
No, it's better if you have to BUY it at the shop. Yes, custom titles can't be free, because NOTHING is free. Boo-yah. (on the Underwoods, I mean...j/k) :P

That's a good idea Tetromino. If that happens, that how about like different effects for it. Maybe different fonts, colors, and a glow around it (I saw user title glows on ZD). That would be nice.

Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3