View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Calendar Event Suggestion Topic 
Administrator

Post Calendar Event Suggestion Topic • Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:11 pm
So, since it's clearly inevitable that DC installs a wonderful calendar mod for forumites to keep track of EDN events, this is where you can suggest said events to put on said calendar. So far, we've got the following annual events that need track-keeping.

EDN's Birthday - November 25th
Daf's Birthday - some time in Fall, I think
My being crowned as EDN's new administrator (pending)
Informal Phalla Season (name pending) - around Autumn
Hyrule Trivia - Summerish
Moss-tache March - would take place in April
Saplings Day - takes place on Saplings Day

~Samuel Clemens

Administrator

Post Re: Calendar Event Suggestion Topic • Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:17 pm
As explored in the Shoutbox earlier this evening and given a formal name, I would like to bring the attention of the following event:

Moss-tache March!

During the month of March all the male members of the Underwoods (that wish to participate) shall grow out a 'Moss-tache' (beards count obviously too) and post a final picture at the end of the Month. The female members of the Underwoods will then vote on who grew the most EPIC Moss-tache based on certain criteria that I have yet to make up.

Just like how I made up the Female Underwoods(wo)men's role in this event :p.

Also I direct you guys to the Saplings Day topic to try to pick a final time. With these events taking place certain times of years, I actually suggest it take place in April or May, Springtime. As you'll see me discuss there momentarily. :P

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Calendar Event Suggestion Topic • Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:03 am
Zeldaeinstein wrote:
As explored in the Shoutbox earlier this evening and given a formal name, I would like to bring the attention of the following event:

Moss-tache March!

During the month of March all the male members of the Underwoods (that wish to participate) shall grow out a 'Moss-tache' (beards count obviously too) and post a final picture at the end of the Month. The female members of the Underwoods will then vote on who grew the most EPIC Moss-tache based on certain criteria that I have yet to make up.

Just like how I made up the Female Underwoods(wo)men's role in this event :p.

Also I direct you guys to the Saplings Day topic to try to pick a final time. With these events taking place certain times of years, I actually suggest it take place in April or May, Springtime. As you'll see me discuss there momentarily. :P

Pfft. So, we're suppose to vote for the most handsome, right? Or were you thinking more along the lines of the biggest beard/tache?

And, I'd say that the guys who don't do it should either be able to vote (or put in the Mossy jail till they realize what a TERRIBLE thing they've taken from the girls of the 'Underwoods.) :P

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Calendar Event Suggestion Topic • Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:28 pm
For halloween, everyone changes their sig into a costume/person wearing the costume that they're going to wear. Best costume can win 100 EDN bucks.

"...It's not going so well. I lit myself on fire." -Caboose.

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Calendar Event Suggestion Topic • Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:50 pm
Last Friday of July: System Administrator's Appreciation Day. Appreciate Darth for Keeping EDN up for another year. Shower him with gifts and praise.
The uprising of Legion 7 and the hostile takeover of Darth Citrus: Pending

[12:08:29 PM] AkaAnonymous: I buy expensive things and talk to pretty girls all day. When I'm not doing that, I usually act like I'm 10. Because 10 is awesome.

Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]