View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:02 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 See ya in a bit ppl... 
Sub-Administrator

Post See ya in a bit ppl... • Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:43 am
Well, it seems that I've not going to be on until friday of this week..., so I'll see you than...or at earliest thursday. I have this thing called VBS I'm volunteering to help with and, because I can't get anyone to drive me from home I have to stay at a friend's house...thus not really having time to get on. So, I'll see ya all when this is it's over.

-MtI

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Zora Guard

Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:40 pm
Okeydokey, then. Just as long as you don't leave forever.

....what's VBS?

Ruto: Zora's Domain and its people will eventually return to their original state. As a reward, I grant my eternal love to you.
Link: D;

She’s trying to lull me into a false sense of security, she thought. I must stay on my guard. I must focus. I must-oh look, it’s snowing outside! Pretty snow! ~Collision

I'm blue, da ba dee da ba di...

Sub-Administrator

Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:58 pm
Vacation Bible School...you do know what that is, right blue?

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm

Profile YIM
Goron Warrior

Post Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:12 am
OK... see you then.

Profile WWW
Zora Guard

Post Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:19 pm
Midna the Imp wrote:
Vacation Bible School...you do know what that is, right blue?

Oh yeah yeah! I know what that is! Sorta like CCD, right?

Ruto: Zora's Domain and its people will eventually return to their original state. As a reward, I grant my eternal love to you.
Link: D;

She’s trying to lull me into a false sense of security, she thought. I must stay on my guard. I must focus. I must-oh look, it’s snowing outside! Pretty snow! ~Collision

I'm blue, da ba dee da ba di...

Goron Warrior

Post Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:25 pm
I used to go to CCD.
Anywho, have fun =D

Administrator

Post Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:36 pm
I have no idea what you are all discussing...well maybe...but I am late on this one, seeing as you are returning sometime soon. All done my exams and such, Biology was out of 216 by the way.

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Sub-Administrator

Post Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:54 pm
Actually, you happen to be quite late...eeh-he-he, anyway, yes I'm back and to lazy to post a new topic because I'm back. So, hi everyone, MtI is back in action...!

Btw, what is CCD...I've not heard of that term before...(just pm me, blue, no need of making this spammy.)

Profile YIM
Administrator

Post Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:58 pm
SPAM= Evil

Well, welcome back to the Underwoods, and here in a few minutes, probably, the Sacred Realm.

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Hylian Squire

Location: Mingling around somewhere in the woods with ZE and MtI
Post Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:45 pm
sure,spam is bad but conversations seem to stream onto other places here so why not just post wherever. bcus thats against the rules of course. :twisted: oh btw, why does noone PM me im starting ot feel lonely here. :'(

Administrator

Post Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:56 pm
Ok, I may not be a staff member here but you better stop this foolishness, I have no power yes, but guess what you just did, and so am I, I admit, was spam in this topic.

This topic was about MtI's leaving (now here return) and you have no relevance in this last post of yours to the original topic. I even noticed that you flamed Mariobroscom (don't kill me if I did it wrong Mariobroscom) and have spammed in a dead topic also defiling the memory of someone important.

I don't know why you are doing this, spamming and flaming all of a sudden, but you've received some kind of a sign from DC I think that you'd better stop.

ZE

Please don't contribute with any of this, just welcome back MtI ok? This kind of thing happens on my forum a lot. BOT

(It may not have been my position to point this out, but I know him personally, which still doesn't give me the authority :P)

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:53 pm
Indeed. I'm ok with the off topicness here and there. But blatent spam for the sake of spam is not tolerated.

This is a warning. Next time it will be a ban.

Profile WWW
Sub-Administrator

Post Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:33 am
*Looks slightly annoyed* What a nice thing to wake up to.

DC, because of the talk of spam and how this has become a discussion of warnings and such. Could you lock this topic..., thanks.

Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 13 posts ]