View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 728 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 49  Next
 The Revolving Door 
Goron Warrior

Post The Revolving Door • Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:56 am
This topic is for when people leave temporarily then come back. When DC or a mod sees this, please make it sticky.

I'll start: Today I'm off on a family holiday.

Profile WWW
Zora Guard

Post Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:52 am
This is a good thread. General/Anything talk and Welcome to/Goodbye from the Forbidden Underwoods won't be flooded with hello/goodbye topics now. :)

Administrator

Post Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:51 pm
It seems I've been beaten to making this thread, inspired by the two found on Legends Place. Well then, it certainly will cut out unneccessary...stuff, threads, etc. I'll go second:

I've been out...for a bit...yeah. so i'm back for the mo'

And actually I think I can just use this now for the following. I'm likely not going to be as active as I have been on here, my big stir of being on everyday almost all days really needs to stop. I had my reasons, and the worst part was, well, they were for nothing. Over the last while I have developed, dare I say it, a hatred for this place we call the Forbidden Underwoods. Anyone know why? I'll tell you.

I have no reason other then my being on here all that time for nothing. July was not a good month for me here, nor were any that followed to mark that. You all realize, well probably not, if it wasn't for the help and guidance of a past member from here I certainly wouldn't be writing this, seeing as I would never have come back, which was my intention back on the 7th of September. July brought an upheaval of everything here that made it comfortable, now the outcome of such was in my favour really, but what followed, was heck on earth basically.

So I'm saying, in this tiny little, 'hey I'm gone for so and so days, I'll be back in a while' It, my leaving, which failed of course, was actually an accumulation of stuff I had to deal with from July onward. Now I was not truthful with my saying EDN was on the list of stressors, in fact, it was the list. Even now, after I thought all this stuff was over, all these things making me wish to leave, but unable to do so, it still builds every day.

I developed say, a grudge, due to some things that went on in July to a member, I've made due in apologizing for such foolishness. But that's not to say I STILL have one, just not for this particular person/member. But I think I'll shut up for now, afterall, no one likes rants or internet drama now do they?

But yeah...I feel a bit better with that out of my system, not meaning it's going to stay gone, believe me it won't.

So the revolving door will be hitting me quite quite often, maybe.

~Zeldaeinstein~

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Sub-Administrator

Post Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:05 pm
*rises eyebrow* Hmmm...yes, indeed. And, I won't say anything more and that than what I just said.

@B01: Yes, well, this is an excellent idea, B01. Very good indeed...

@All: If you've not notice resently, and I'm supposing you have, I've not been here as often as I use too. Which is somewhat due to the event dealing with ZE and another...but, anyways, the main reason is school and having a stomach bug. But, it really is that school, especially, Chemistry and Math, these things make it very hard to come here or go online.

When will this stop, I don't really know, it's just not for at least to after Thursday, because I'll be pretty absent for the next two or three days because I'm visiting New Tribes Bible Institute tomorrow...and I'll have to get ready right after school and won't have time to be on here at all, most likely. So, later to you all.

-MtI

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Administrator

Post Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:41 pm
Midna the Imp wrote:
*rises eyebrow* Hmmm...yes, indeed. And, I won't say anything more and that than what I just said.
-MtI

Well I really wasn't expecting much anyway.

Midna the Imp wrote:
@All: If you've not notice resently, and I'm supposing you have, I've not been here as often as I use too.

Well by golly, I noticed that too, about...three weeks ago. MFF is so very nice a place of information.

Midna the Imp wrote:

Which is somewhat due to the event dealing with ZE and another...

Noticed that too.

Midna the Imp wrote:

When will this stop, I don't really know, it's just not for at least to after Thursday, because I'll be pretty absent for the next two or three days because I'm visiting New Tribes Bible Institute tomorrow...and I'll have to get ready right after school and won't have time to be on here at all, most likely. So, later to you all.

Well then, see you whenever this comes to an end hopefully

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Sheikah Elder

Post Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:54 pm
Ouch, it seems a few of our members need to get along better, or I'll decapitate you all! With a rusty spatula!

Sub-Administrator

Post Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:16 pm
@ZE: It's not only MFF...it's StarCraft...I'll say, that thing is more addicting than a game ought to be!

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Sheikah Elder

Post Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:29 pm
Well she does have a point there, Starcraft and all other RTS games eat lots of time, but you know i can tell (Even as an outsider) that this whole thing runs deeper than either will tell.

Administrator

Post Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:55 pm
Alright look, this topic is not for discussing whatever is being discussed here as of late, I don't wish to see this topic of B01's, which is deathly useful, to be locked over something foolish like this. No one has a point, no point is going to be worth...whatever who cares. Don't talk about any of this stuff, I said my piece earlier.

Midna the Imp wrote:

@ZE: It's not only MFF...it's StarCraft...I'll say, that thing is more addicting than a game ought to be!

Did it look like I was talking about the present? No I wasn't. I could really care less. Ever wonder why MFF is not under my list of priorities, or why I don't 'like' it? Think about it for a bit, review the last, hmm well my favourite time of the year, July to September.

Now anyway, too bad B01 never said how long he was going to be gone, since it has been a few days afterall. Maybe he just left us with a bit of suspense on our part, how nice XD.

Be silent, have anything else to say? PM me.

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Goron Warrior

Post Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:57 pm
I'm not as active as I wish to be.
It's school and band and stuff.
/=
I DIDN'T LEAVE.
If anyone cares.
>_>

Sheikah Elder

Post Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:13 pm
Atrophine, i may not know much about you, but i care :(, I don't like any good posting member to leave, and you seem to be nice. So it's even worse, so.. just work hard in school, and eventually You'll be able to post again.

Terminian Captain

Post Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:22 pm
Yea, you will get your grades up, and you will be a good instrumentalist (musician) in whatever you play, and you will post again, and like Mr. Goron said, you seem nice, and nice good posting people will always turn up with good fortune.

Administrator

Post Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:02 pm
Ah yes that dastardly band and school you and I know you love XD. It really has been a while since you've posted hasn't it? Well make sure to steel your way through it all and come back to us ^_^

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Zora Guard

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:59 pm
Oh looky. How convenient to have a revolving door here.
Anyway folks, I'm back! Come on now, you didn't think I'd be gone forever, didja? For shame! So what are you all waiting for? Welcome me back with your warm embrace!
*tumbleweed tumbles by*

Ruto: Zora's Domain and its people will eventually return to their original state. As a reward, I grant my eternal love to you.
Link: D;

She’s trying to lull me into a false sense of security, she thought. I must stay on my guard. I must focus. I must-oh look, it’s snowing outside! Pretty snow! ~Collision

I'm blue, da ba dee da ba di...

Sheikah Elder

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:20 pm
Blue55 wrote:
Oh looky. How convenient to have a revolving door here.
Anyway folks, I'm back! Come on now, you didn't think I'd be gone forever, didja? For shame! So what are you all waiting for? Welcome me back with your warm embrace!
*tumbleweed tumbles by*

*opens arms* heh, welcome back, its nice to see that you returned,... Oh.. this is Happy Mask Salesman by the way.

Reply to topic   [ 728 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 49  Next