View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 728 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next
 The Revolving Door 
Administrator

Post Re: The Revolving Door • Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:56 am
Welcome back, DP, haven't talked to you in AGES. Jerk.

;D

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: The Revolving Door • Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:27 am
Welcome back, DP.

Profile YIM WWW
Zora Guard

Post Re: The Revolving Door • Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:09 am
I'll be away for about two weeks give or take. My laptop AC cord is having issues so I'll be ordering a new one to replace it. Until it arrives, I won't be using my laptop that much.

Profile WWW
Hylian Squire

Post Re: The Revolving Door • Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:52 am
@Pi: Hated it when that happened. I know the feeling of being "disabled" for two weeks. I don't know how many times I had to buy a new cord for my old laptop. Here's to hoping the estimated delivery date is quicker than expected.

I'll be out for a bit as well. Few weeks at least. I have started my formal education back up, and I am having difficulty getting back into the flow of actually being productive in the use my brain. I wasted away this past summer break. D:

I'll try to wake-up juice in every once in a while. Mostly on weekends. :P

Sub-Administrator

Post Re: The Revolving Door • Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:32 pm
Queen, what kind of school do you go to? I've never heard of a summer break that ends nearly right after the fourth of July...is it a year long school? It just seems weeeeird. xD

Anyways, I'll see you both later, hopefully you get your cord faster than you think you will, Pi. :)

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Hylian Squire

Post Re: The Revolving Door • Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:20 pm
Heh. It's too difficult to explain. Err, rather, it's too long of an explanation. <___< But no, it is not year long. This is the only summer I will be starting early. Technically I could start in the fall, but then the workload would be intensified. Plus, every one in my graduating class has started already, and I don't want to fall behind. :p

Well. Back to school. ;P

Zora Guard

Post Re: The Revolving Door • Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:42 pm
Just got the cord in so I'm back in business. It only took a week to get here which is much sooner than expected.

Profile WWW
Sheikah Elder

Post Re: The Revolving Door • Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:59 pm
Well... As some of you may know I recently got back from PAX, where I met Deku Lord (For the second time), Darth Citrus, and Temjin. It came to my attention (Through DC, and DL constantly reminding me) that I have been away for a while, and have yet to formally meet the newer portion of our active community. So here I am introducing myself for the trillionth time. I'm Nean, formerly known as Mr. Goron, and before even that known as Happy Mask Salesman. I have been an avid member in the Legend of Zelda community for quite some time (I joined in 2007), but have slowly become inactive throughout the years. I don't really know where I'm going with this, just here to say I'm back, and if you don't know who I am already... Get ready for an adventure.

Administrator

Post Re: The Revolving Door • Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:19 am
Who are you?

But really, welcome back, again, HMS, Mr. G, Nean. Wish I could have been there with you guys to help motivate this even further :P

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Sub-Administrator

Post Re: The Revolving Door • Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:20 am
So, I have every intention to be absent for the next week or two. I'm not sure on a definite time-span, just that I won't be here (or on msn or doing anything). Just saying I'm not dead! Just a person trying not to die from homework/school overload. Sorry guys, the party's over! Cya around. ;P

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Administrator

Post Re: The Revolving Door • Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:33 am
Ta for now, Tetromino. Come back soon. D:

~Samuel Clemens

Hylian Squire

Post Re: The Revolving Door • Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:35 pm
Hey guys! I'm back-ish! :D I'm gonna do my best to become more active on here again. But I figured in case I don't, I'll just keep this here. And for those of you who can't tell I'm Phantom Ganon :P

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Re: The Revolving Door • Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:28 pm
... In case you didn't notice, the great ZE has been absent for a while, but he is going to change that D:.

I've recently started up my education again, moved to the big city, and kept being awesome. And I'm going to be bringing that awesome back to you, whether you like it or not ;D.

Did you even notice I was gone... T_T

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Hylian Knight

Post Re: The Revolving Door • Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:42 pm
Your absence was great while it lasted....

Administrator

Post Re: The Revolving Door • Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:16 pm
*stabs BX* We all missed you ZE. Stop abandoning us every year. D:

~Samuel Clemens

Reply to topic   [ 728 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next