View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:22 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 EDN just got a new member 
Zora Guard

Post EDN just got a new member • Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:28 pm
I'm pretty sure at least some people here know me. I'm Ninten* and I run my own site. I am found on Zelda Dungeon, Zelda Universe, Zelda Informer, Zelda Temple, Hyrule.net, LegendofZelda.com, Zelda Power and EDN forums. If you want to visit or join my site, go to http://nintenstarssite.webs.com.

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Re: EDN just got a new member • Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:30 pm
Welcome to the Forbidden Underwoods, Ninten *. May I be so bold as to assume that you are a fan of the Mother/Earthbound series. If so, you are immediately awesome.

Make sure to have fun (and start) posting lots around the forum. Get familiar with the rules up in breaking news and we'll get along just fine.

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Terminian Captain

Post Re: EDN just got a new member • Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:52 am
Heh, wow you seem to be really into Zelda forums. Glad you chose EDN as one of your Zelda forum choices. So, enjoy your time here and stick around for a while if you can :p

Zora Guard

Post Re: EDN just got a new member • Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:46 am
Zeldaeinstein wrote:
May I be so bold as to assume that you are a fan of the Mother/Earthbound series.

Why do people do that?! They always start to assume that my name has to do with Earthbound Zero. It's based off of Nintendo.

Invaderzzim wrote:
Heh, wow you seem to be really into Zelda forums.

The Zelda forum thing is just like a place for me to get famous so more people would visit my site. I heard of EDN but are they the ones who give awards to Zelda websites? But I chose EDN because it was on a ton of affliate lists and I heard about what it did :).

Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]