View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:00 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Ohai 
Hylian Squire

Post Ohai • Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:37 pm
Hello, I am Darkuss.
I had a boy crush on Link whan I was a kid. Kthxbai.

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Ohai • Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:43 pm
That's somewhat disturbing but welcome anyway.
read the rules etc. etc.

Oh and most of all, Keep it classy. :mat:

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Ohai • Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:44 pm
Hey new member!

Don't forget to try some of our amazing forbidden food, but also don't except any from Tetromino.
She is an evil witch, and will try to be nice at first but will soon kill you with her oldness.

I think you might want to say a little bit more about yourself then that though, lol, such as what games you like, and what you do for your job, how old you are, ect.

Don't tell anyone your name though, because revealing your identity is only for senior member's such as myself buahahahahaha

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Ohai • Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:52 pm
I am a 19 year old Activities Assistant at a manor. I am 6'2, blonde, and blue eyed. Average build. Not ugly by any means...Irrelivant, I know, but sometimes some like to know. I play World of Warcraft. I have a level 80 Nelf, resto Druid.

A friend directed me to this site, so hopefuly this will be fun. Oh...And I love Zelda games, only the realistic-looking ones though.

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Ohai • Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:57 pm
Role play on WoW? hmm, :P, what do you mean? and also I played WoW for a few months, and am getting it back soon. Cthulhu, a member on the site plays as well, so you will want to add him or whatever, and me of course, when I get it back.

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Ohai • Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:08 pm
Welcome to the Underwoods and all that greeting stuff and yeah... the rules... kinda important :p enjoy!

Shi= dead/ Shin= Silent/ Shinji= common/ Shinjite = Believe

Terminian Captain

Post Re: Ohai • Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:29 pm
So you only like Twilight Princess? That doesn't make you a very big Zelda fan :P

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Ohai • Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:35 pm
Coughnodoubleposting/spampostscough.

Hey, I'm joss. I :heart: Space Battles Pew Pew Pew, so if you want to make 2 weeks (and I strongly doubt you will. Most new members are active for like 2 days and leave), no bad-mouthing Space Battles Pew Pew Pew around me. Also, read the rules, post a lot in the randomly rambling board, don't take any food (particularily fudge) anyone offers you, and obey the mods. Most of all, don't be a stick-in-the-mud.
;P

"...It's not going so well. I lit myself on fire." -Caboose.

Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Ohai • Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:36 am
Oh, errr...Hi. Thanks SL for making me seem like a meanie...as long as you're not Zeldaeinstein...*coughs* :p

Also, please avoid like double posting and posting stuff like just "yeah" because that's spam. Check out the rules too. xD

And wow...now I feel mean...>_<

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Administrator

Post Re: Ohai • Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:47 am
Hopefully it's all been taken care of :p.

Either way, I may or may not have been formally introduced to you by William as 'that smart guy that graduated in 2009', but either way, here I'm 'Zeldaeinstein', for many a reason. Etc. I won't go into details :P

Welcome to the Forbidden Underwoods, Darkuss, make sure you have fun (and start) posting around. Also get acquatined with the rules up in Breaking News and we'll all get along fine. Check out my Signature for links to the Collab 'Novels' Forever Forgotten and its sequel, To Dust.

That is all ;O

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Zora Guard

Post Re: Ohai • Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:50 pm
Welcome to the FW. Have a fun time, don't forget to read the rules yadayadayada. If you need any help, ask an experienced member.

Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 11 posts ]