View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:29 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Um, yo. 
Hylian Squire

Post Um, yo. • Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:21 am
I'm 12Blade. You can call me 12. Wait. No. Don't call me that. Call me, um, Blade. Yeah. Blade works. <.< (UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS)

Sorry about that. I randomly found this site a while back when searching up random things (You know this site comes up when you type in 'Deku Nut' :P)

I am a Zelda fan, although I haven't played OoT (Don't kill me) but I think I'll get it for the 3DS....whenever I buy that...

I am also a fan of random other stuff I guess.

I hope I'm welcome here <.< Please don't turn me into a Deku Scrub D:

Hylian Knight

Post Re: Um, yo. • Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:24 am
Oh HEY! Welcome to these 'Underwoods! I, BX, shall be your guide!

Remember to read the rules! Remember that we love Zelda (the series but if you love the character, only the Goddesses will just you ;P) And also the bathroom is the 3rd door on you left!

Also. 3DS = Awesome-sauce and the user Tetromino is a mean old witch who will turn you into a Deku Scrub so watch out!

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Um, yo. • Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:35 am
Thanks for the welcome.

Also Do you mean the Tetromino from Windwaker? O.O

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Um, yo. • Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:34 am
Tetromino is the username of a member here. :> And she's a nice witch... D:

Welcome to the Underwoods! I'm sure you'll love it here. :)

Administrator

Post Re: Um, yo. • Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:27 am
Welcome to the Forbidden Underwoods, 12blade, glad to see you've decided to pitch down a tent of activity (I have no idea either what that means). Make sure you have fun (and start) posting around the forums. Also get acquainted with the rules up in Breaking News and we'll get along just fine.

You've come at a great time in the community, we're celebrating our pasts by sporting our original avatars and signatures from when we first joined. There are plenty of members who have been here for 3 or more, five or more, etc. years, and it's rather fun. So if you're wondering why in a few days everyone suddenly changes their 'face', that will be why. :p

Check out my crap sig for literal links to two Interactive stories that the community and I created over the last 3+ years. You get extra brownie points from yours truly if you do. :P

-ZE

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Um, yo. • Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:28 pm
*turns blade into a giant BLADE OF AWESOME!*

See. Not mean...not yet. But you miiiight be Deku soon if you don't follow the rules. ;P

Also, welcome to the forum. Don't listen to BeeX, he's a mean Stalfos-time mage who charges me with evil! DON'T LISTEN TO HIM. lol. :p

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Um, yo. • Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:33 pm
Hi Blade.

Enjoy your visit.

Profile YIM
Zora Guard

Post Re: Um, yo. • Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:27 pm
Hey Blade. Have a good time here. Follow the rules, make friends, and above all else, have a good time. If you need any help here, ask me or another member.

Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8 posts ]