View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:38 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Greetings! 

Post Greetings! • Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:12 am
Let us introduce ourselves, o people of this land! We are the Warner -- wait. Okay, back up.

The name's Smashy Q. When I heard of the Zelda trivia month over at WZMR's main page (hi ebuch), I thought about it and decided to jump in. Joined the forums but have since developed an unhealthy obsession with checking up on the place every 3 - 4 hours. ^^;

I'm a writer, a bit of a theorist but only when a subject intrigues me, and I can be a regular info shark, snapping up what I can for whatever purpose it's needed for at the time. I'm a total Zelda nerd and despite my enthusiasm for the contest, I'm rather shy, especially being in a new forum.

Er, I think that's about it. Oh, and I make obscure references sometimes. ^^; Sorry in advance.

Nightmare Inc. We kill your childhood.

And then some.
This space claimed by Mintle "Shelly" Turteetish! (Formerly known as Vaati.)

"Hello ladies. Look at your villain, now back to me. Now back at your villain, now back to me. Sadly, he isn't me, but if he stopped toying with you and started messing with the flow of time, he could attempt to look like me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're in the palace of my dreams, witnessing the man your villain can't look like. What's in your hand? Back at me. I have it. It's the Light Force, flowing out of your beloved princess. Look again. THE PRINCESS IS NOW DEKU NUTS. Anything is possible when your villain tries to look like me and not a pig-beast. I'm on a Helmaroc."

Pyro Geno.
"He came back from above. To set. Things. On. FIRE."

Administrator

Post Re: Greetings! • Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:40 pm
Welcome to the Forbidden Underwoods, SmashQueen, glad to see that ebuch has been doing a little advertising in our stead :p. Make sure you have fun with the trivia and posting around the boards. I hope you might find us charming enough to stay a while after the whole fiasco is over. ;O

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW

Post Re: Greetings! • Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:47 pm
I'll probably wake-up juice in now and then once everything's over but I would like to hang around all the same. (I have a bunch of forums I wake-up juice into, and it's difficult giving all of them the same amount of attention since there are those slow down periods where next to nobody posts for some time. >_>; )

Should have mentioned: I am socially awkward. I do not talk a lot unless it's an enjoyable subject.
>_>
<_<
<_> Ow.

And then some.

"Hello ladies. Look at your villain, now back to me. Now back at your villain, now back to me. Sadly, he isn't me, but if he stopped toying with you and started messing with the flow of time, he could attempt to look like me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're in the palace of my dreams, witnessing the man your villain can't look like. What's in your hand? Back at me. I have it. It's the Light Force, flowing out of your beloved princess. Look again. THE PRINCESS IS NOW DEKU NUTS. Anything is possible when your villain tries to look like me and not a pig-beast. I'm on a Helmaroc."

Pyro Geno.

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Greetings! • Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:45 am
Hey, Queen. We've chatted before but I guess a formal welcoming is in order. So, uhh, welcome. :D It would be super cool if you would stick around after HT, we don't often have new people as classy as you join. So yeah, Keep it classy. :mat:

Zora Guard

Post Re: Greetings! • Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:43 am
Hah hah, it's good to have you here lass, you seem like a wonderful person and the world can always use more wonderful people. :D And, if it will convince you to stay longer, we'll work long and hard at our conversational trivia to keep you entertained. :D If you ever need anything, feel free to ask. We're all very obliging. :D Have fun!

Post Re: Greetings! • Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:41 am
Zetsuyout wrote:
Hey, Queen. We've chatted before but I guess a formal welcoming is in order. So, uhh, welcome. :D It would be super cool if you would stick around after HT, we don't often have new people as classy as you join. So yeah, Keep it classy. :mat:

Bwahaha! I'm not classy (otherwise I would have my pinky extended while typin- oh crud I am, but I'm not classy!), but I'll still stick around after the trivia. Thanks. :)

leftironboot wrote:
Hah hah, it's good to have you here lass, you seem like a wonderful person and the world can always use more wonderful people. :D And, if it will convince you to stay longer, we'll work long and hard at our conversational trivia to keep you entertained. :D If you ever need anything, feel free to ask. We're all very obliging. :D Have fun!

Thank you kindly, IRB. As for conversations... Well, things that I tend to have a hard time shutting up about things involving Vaati, fiction (fan and original), theorizing when enough interest is invested, and all things Zelda. :P Beware~ *wriggles fingers* Wooo~

Oh, I intend to have a lot of fun. >:3

...I should mention that I have 8 other forums I should be visiting and I always forget to visit at least one of them each month especially if I'm caught up in a good read. Which is frequent. >_> But Zelda is a long-held love and the people here are just as friendly as the NiGHTS fanbase (whose forums slowed down but has now picked up speed again).
And I honestly don't talk this much offline. XDD;

And then some.

Pyro Geno.

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Greetings! • Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:38 am
Sorry for the late greetings. Welcome to the EDN. We've aready talked a little. Have a great time at the EDN! :wave:

Profile YIM WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 7 posts ]