View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:18 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 I wonder if it's still too late to do this... 
Hylian Squire

Post I wonder if it's still too late to do this... • Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:13 pm
I never really made my intro,(Simply because I didn't know how, as well as, couldn't figure out what the others told me to do to make this thing...) so here it is.

Hello everybody of the Forbidden Underwoods! My name is Zeta115(I got Zeta from SSBM and I got the 115 as a random number that actually turned out to be significant when I looked at it right...) and I joined through an internet radio station I got on PSP that just stopped, so I decided to visit the site, WZMR(World Zelda Music Radio(for those who don't know, it is now Radio Hyrule)) and after a few days of visiting the site, I noticed a LoZ Trivia advertisement, which led me to this site.

Finally! :onfire:
*Fizzle* *Navi*!

Administrator

Post Re: I wonder if it's still too late to do this... • Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:37 pm
Well, to make it official, welcome to the Underwoods, DF :p. You've integrated nicely with the community over the last 8 months, which is excellent. Hopefully you'll stick around, we haven't been keeping newbies lately it seems :P.

Read FF ;D

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]