View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:43 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Cryptokid Is Here! 
Hylian Squire

Post Cryptokid Is Here! • Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:52 pm
Well, time to procrastinate school work by doing this!

Hello Forbidden Underwoods! I was going to make this the day I signed up here, but I procrastinated that too :P Glad to be here though, I'm Cryptokid but you can just call me Crypto for short. I came here after seeing ACGV on youtube. I of course love Zelda and you can guess which one is my favourite from my signature. I enjoy all of the Zeldas for the most part, but there are occasionally some things that bother me. I also like the Halo series a lot, and Bioshock as well. In general, I would say I'm pretty well rounded when it comes to video games. As for music I change which genres I like all the time, currently its electronic and any sub-genres of it. Hope to start posting here more soon, as well as being part of the live stream, instead of just catching it on youtube.

-Cryptokid

Administrator

Post Re: Cryptokid Is Here! • Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:57 pm
Welcome to the Underwoods, Crypto, nice to see another member find us thanks to the youtube channel. I hope you find your stay here a fantastic one. Make sure to have fun (and start) posting around the forums. Also get acquainted with the rules up in Breaking News and you'll find us Moderators to be pretty swell folks.

Check my signature for blah blah blah blah.

Majora's Mask is well loved here, so that's a plus :p

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Cryptokid Is Here! • Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:47 am
What's up Crypts? What? You didn't expect a nickname? Weeeeeell. It just happens you got one! D:

But wow, I think we've gotten...3 members from youtube or stream in the last month, so welcome to the board, and read FF (links in ZE sig). Because ZE forgot.

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Cryptokid Is Here! • Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:20 pm
Welcome to the Underwoods, Crypto. =) I really hope you're enjoying your time here. ^^

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]