View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:06 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Hey Everyone 
Zora Guard

Post Hey Everyone • Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:19 pm
I'm theonlypie314 and I heard about this forum through the ACGVentcast's Youtube channel, particularly the Skyward Sword walkthrough. I was highly entertained by the stream footage and having some of the members being Canucks who love Zelda games was awesome.

Anywho, I love video games like Zelda games, Mario, old school RPGS (Final Fantasy IV anyone?) and even do walkthroughs/let's play's over on Youtube.

It's nice to meet everyone! =)

Profile WWW
Hylian Knight

Post Re: Hey Everyone • Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:21 pm
Hey Pie, Welcome to the Glorious Underwoods.

I am BX, a frequent here. Follow me, and you'll be rolling with the cool crowd soon enough.

Also before anything else, read up on all the rules here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2565

And join us sometime in the Chat Box at the bottom of the Forums.

Post Re: Hey Everyone • Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:30 pm
Welll, pleasure to meet you theomlypie314. Welcome to The Forbidden Underwoods. :D

Now, to beat ZE or someone to the punch, :lol: make sure to brush up the rules and there shouldn't be any trouble. ;)

Also, as you'll find out, we give each other nicknames. You can call me Daku (if we ever meet in the shout box, I'll give you the lecture I'm now apparently forced to give after a few other accidents. XP ).

So, on that happy note, hope you have a pleasant time here in the Underwoods!

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Hey Everyone • Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:51 pm
Well I will make this short ummmmm hi wat up, I'm GlowingSims GS. I also love Zelda gemes. :% :% Also I'm very wierd so you might find that out but I will tell you that straight up. And for the 3rd time don't forget to read the rules. Yop!

Administrator

Post Re: Hey Everyone • Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:54 pm
Daku, you make me sad.

Welcome to the Forbidden Underwoods, theonlypie, make sure to have fun (and start) posting around the forums. Also, despite everyone's fervent need to 1-Up me (*tear*), get acquainted with the rules up in Breaking News and you'll find the Moderators to be fine chums (except for all of them but me ;D )

See you around. Also, pi is awesome D:

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Hylian Squire

Post Re: Hey Everyone • Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:04 am
:clap: :clap: :clap: Whats up Pie. welcome to the Underwoods.Hope you have as much fun here as i have. I am known as gamer or Luke.any 2 are fine.make sure you get to know everyone.

-Luke

Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Hey Everyone • Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:07 am
I think you will...forever...be called...Pi

Welcome to the forum, Pi. You are now a LETTER (of the Greek Alphabet). Congrats! Oh, and a tasty pie?, but I digress.

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Hylian Squire

Post Re: Hey Everyone • Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:47 pm
Oh really I will call him NewPie until some new comes along and then will call him PI. I say this with a kindness! :%

Administrator

Post Re: Hey Everyone • Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:14 pm
Hello Pi, welcome to the Underwoods. Etc etc have fun. :P

Profile WWW

Post Re: Hey Everyone • Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:44 pm
Citrus, how elequoent you are.

I should make you proud ZE, you now have a helper, in a sense. XD

As for you Pie (looks like you've gained your nickname already!), yes please do join us in the chatbox some day. You'll usually find most of us there.

And as mentioned before, read the rules (and, as BeeX stated in another post somewhere, it seems like no one reads them anymore... Shameful). If you decide not to, be prepared for what Citrus holds in store- it may be a marothon if puns (poor Zzim) or a warning and ya da ya da ya da. I'll let you actually read them before I tell you them all. :P

Also, it's another girl! We females sure have been joining a lot lately. :p

Need any help? Feel free to ask any of us about anything and we'll be more than willing to oblige.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 10 posts ]