View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 I Suck >.< 
Hylian Swordsman

Post I Suck >.< • Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:42 pm
I am the rudest person alive >.< I haven't been on here in MONTHS and now I feel terrible :( I'm so, SO sorry I left before without any explanation, my laptop commited suicide back in November and I didn't have computer for a couple months... and by then, I'd, well (extreme guilt) sort of stopped playing zelda.... (hides from the tomatoes thrown) I've become more of a Space Battles Pew Pew Pew addictee.... Yuck, what I'm basically trying to say is I'm really sorry I was gone for so long, and I probably won't be on here nearly as much as I was before :( This is my formal goodbye/apology. Thank you so much for all the laughs you guys gave me, and may the force be with you all! (on the plus side, since I FINALLY remembered the site address, and I'm on summer vacation with nothing to do, I'll probably be on here more :D)

"...It's not going so well. I lit myself on fire." -Caboose.

Administrator

Post Re: I Suck >.< • Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:36 pm
No apology is necessary, Joss, but it is appreciated nonetheless. We're glad you're back, and if you do decide to leave us in some eventuality, we'll be sad to see you go. In such an eventuality, you'll do so with our best wishes for a bright future.

~Samuel Clemens

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: I Suck >.< • Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:29 pm
Aye, it'll be sad if you leave us. But, no apology was required.

Hope you stay, however.

Profile YIM WWW
Terminian Captain

Post Re: I Suck >.< • Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:18 pm
It's okay, I haven't really been around either, I'm just lingering because of hyrule trivia. This place is boring :D

Sub-Administrator

Post Re: I Suck >.< • Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:58 pm
Doctor Zzim wrote:
It's okay, I haven't really been around either, I'm just lingering because of hyrule trivia. This place is boring :D

We aren't boring...well, in the summer months anyways. D:

@Joss: It's alright, Joss. Things happen, you don't have to apologize, that's just part of life. But, yes, it's nice to get an "official" goodbye, though. :)

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]