View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Uh, which way back to Faron Underwoods? Not that I want to leave. 
Hylian Squire

Post Uh, which way back to Faron Underwoods? Not that I want to leave. • Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:22 am
Hello! Before I begin with introductions, let me tell you, I dislike others, especially on forums because the last one I was on I was banned until 18/15/14 for a reason I forgot and for, and I quote, "liking huge ungolos, what ever the *navi* those are." hugeungolos is a step above gynormus, which is a combination of "giant" and "enormous." Please, don't do that to me, as a wounded soul, I ask this of you. ANYWAY, I am a knight, I serve to insure that all innocent people are protected and safe. now then, for something for you to interact with: An elf (or hylian, which ever you prefer) is standing with a wolfos next to him. "Um, hey! We're a bit lost here, and do to uh... external forces[glances at wolfos], I am obligated to meet you. My name is Justin Belmont, and this is Treecko." He yells to you. "Since it looks like we're gonna be stuck here for a while, I have come from a long line of vampire hunters, so if you have any undead problems or ghosts that need bustin' just call me, I guess." Justin and Treecko then proceed into the forest and through a door.
now do one of three things:
welcome me here
Respond to the scenario
or both!
thank you!

Zora Guard

Post Re: Uh, which way back to Faron Underwoods? Not that I want to le • Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:05 pm
Welcome to the Underwoods! Here is your complementary ocarina.

Be sure to follow the rules viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2565 and I think you'll fit well in the RP forum

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Re: Uh, which way back to Faron Underwoods? Not that I want to le • Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:46 pm
Welcome to the Underwoods Ncsadfhadfhalegolas. Make sure to have fun (and start) posting around the boards.

~Samuel Clemens

Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Uh, which way back to Faron Underwoods? Not that I want to le • Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:09 am
^ DL makes a joke with your user name. :roll:

Welcome to the Underwoods, where it seems pi wants ZE's job of posting the Underwoods' rules now! Here, have some pie? :troll:

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Administrator

Post Re: Uh, which way back to Faron Underwoods? Not that I want to le • Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:07 pm
Welcome to the Underwoods, Good Sir. Listen to this crazy lot and you probably won't end up on the bottom of the ocean o_@.

And those rules, they're important, too. ;D

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]