View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 On to the next adventure. 
Sheikah Elder

Post On to the next adventure. • Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:26 am
Ladies and gentlemen, it's been a great ride, but unfortunately, all things must come to an end. I'm moving on to bigger and better things in life, and I feel it's in my best interest to leave this place from which I grew so strong. Eight years have come and gone, but not a moment of it I regret. I've made some interesting friends over the years, and I'd like to take the opportunity to thank those who've helped me grow.

Citrus: Life's about second chances. Thanks for letting me have another shot at this.

DL: Man, where do I start? We've been enemies, and we've been the best of friends. Thanks for helping me out in some really dark moments. You've no idea how valuable of a person you've become over the years. I can't thank you enough man. We'll chill someday soon. ;D

Tetromino: The amazing, the talented, the graceful. I can't say enough good things about such a wonderful person. I look forward to our conversations in the future!

Zeldaeinstein: You're an excellent friend, and a wonderful ally. We've had some great conversations over the years, and you've helped inspire me to become something better. Thank you for your work. You've truly done an amazing job here!

Everyone else: Whether or not you've said little, or talked my ear off, I've enjoyed my time with each and every one of you. Best of luck in the future, woodspeople!

-Kameron J. Gibler
AkaAnonymous

[12:08:29 PM] AkaAnonymous: I buy expensive things and talk to pretty girls all day. When I'm not doing that, I usually act like I'm 10. Because 10 is awesome.

Hylian Knight

Post Re: On to the next adventure. • Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:52 am
It's been a blast.

You've been a friend as long as I've been here and I appreciate that.

It's a little sad to see you go, but everyone moves on eventually.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.

Administrator

Post Re: On to the next adventure. • Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:30 pm
LiD, good luck on your future endeavours. Perhaps one day we will finally meet up face to face. Thanks for sticking around for as long as you have, take care.

Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]