View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:40 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The Corruption We've Created 

What do you think of our situation
I believe that we are indeed following this path 69%  69%  [ 9 ]
I think this is a load of *Navi* 15%  15%  [ 2 ]
I can't see your point 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
I don't care that much really, it won't affect me 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 13

The Corruption We've Created 
Hylian Swordsman

Post Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:50 pm
I've always noticed a disturbing similarity bewteen cluture in Rome and the US, and we're getting close to where Rome fell (more detail available if anyone wants it).

Zora Guard

Post Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:55 pm
lulz, go canada! wait... do we represent rome too?

Wii FC 4156 1068 5615 6910

Hylian Swordsman

Post Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:12 pm
nah

:D

Administrator

Post Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:30 pm
Every time I see an in-thread conversation, I die a little inside. Private message system people.

~Samuel Clemens

Terminian Captain

Post Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:18 pm
Why was this topic even revived? It was a half a year old. Daaaarth.....Moddddd.

Administrator

Post Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:24 pm
You know L64M, you totally jacked my "Daaaarth" joke. In response I would like to say the following:

There will come a day when you are in dire straights and in need of a friend to come to your aid. On that day I pray that you will come to me so that I can LAUGH IN YOUR FACE

~Samuel Clemens

Goron Warrior

Post Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:53 pm
-_- What's with all the arguing in almost all the topics I read? Seriously. If DC sees a thread that he thinks is useless, then he'll lock it. Jeesush. Sorry guys, but it's getting on mah nerves ._.

Now, to get back on topic once more, I personally agree on the fact that we're probably doomed. I mean sure, we could probably do the best we can to try and get us in a better situation, but I there's a lot of clueless people on Earth who probably don't give a hoot about what happens to us. If we would all stop being selfish sometimes, we could make an effort to make the world an overall better place. But I don't see that happening. I really don't.

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: • Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:14 am
Sir.Link wrote:
AM I THE ONLY ATHEIST ON THE BOARDS !?!?!?!?! bcus that would be disturbing :S i want to share my views with someone who isnt going to go all sappy bible junk on me ( no offense) but that seems to happen alot

Edit: yes how foolish of me. my apologies, DC

I'm an atheist.... Not the point, but yes, I do believe that in general, humans are watching the world spiral down without any control. We. Need. A. Strategy. Quite frankly, It's only going to get worse. How many of you have seen, say, Space Battles Pew Pew Pew? There are not other plnates out there that are going to support us when our resources run out. No one will help us. Not god, not aliens, no one. We need to step it up a notch and take care of ourselves.

"...It's not going so well. I lit myself on fire." -Caboose.

Zora Guard

Post Re: The Corruption We've Created • Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:32 pm
I don't see how the world is getting worse. Cultures may rise and fall, but beyond that people haven't changed in thousands of years.

Profile WWW
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: The Corruption We've Created • Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:31 am
Um, do the words 'POLLUTION, HOLE IN THE OZONE, OIL SPILL, and OBSESSED WITH MONEY' mean anything to you? Can't you just SEE the trouble brewing? It was just a matter of time before that gulf spill. I cannot believe people were surprised by that.

"...It's not going so well. I lit myself on fire." -Caboose.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2