View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 The Looooooooove Topic 
Goron Warrior

Post Re: The Looooooooove Topic • Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:10 pm
Wow...me and Yaz think alike about this stupid holiday.

Quote:
*EDIT by Darth Citrus* I'm going to find you....and I will format your hard drive. -_-*

If you do find him let us know where he lives.

"I used to be able to input a cheat code, now I've got to enter a credit card"
-John "Totalbiscuit" Bain

"If 'something that is utterly incomprehensible' starts getting popular, doubt your generation. Consider that something may be very wrong."
-Kaiki Deishuu

Profile WWW
Zora Guard

Post Re: The Looooooooove Topic • Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:09 pm
I am unfortuantely not doing anything, which sucks cause I was planning on asking someone out. -_-

Administrator

Post Re: The Looooooooove Topic • Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:26 pm
All right. Here's the lowdown of my Valentine's Day '09.

So there was a plan for me to go over to Stephanie's house for the day today. We were basically just going to hang out all day, watch some movies, that business and the like. Now then came the problem, my mom is a youknowwhat about anything and everything. Being her dictator self, I wasn't allowed to go over for the day for the following reasons:

1. Basically anything that makes you sound like you're saying 'I don't really have a reason, so shut up. I'm stupid'

Now, serious time. She felt that I 'didn't need to be there all day' seeing as the rest of the family was supposed to go to my grandmother's way over in Greenfield for the day. Also, she apparently thought something was going to go down, since when she asked if her mother would be there the whole time (to which I replied yes) her tone showed she felt I was making it up. Now, even if her mother would have gone somewhere, her brother, my best friend, would still have been there the entire time. Despite any other reason she could find, she rested with the stubborn and illogical reason that 'I didn't need to' or that it wasn't necessary.

So then my father comes in and states his case as being the same as mine, that he didn't see why I couldn't go over. Now they debated over this until the last possible moment last night and came to the conclusion that...there really was no conclusion yet. Which sucked. Now, as far as I was expecting I was finally going to have it swing my way this morning since my dad was still on my side to drop me off at her place for the day. But you see...there's a *Naving* blizzard going on out there now. So we didn't go anywhere. At all. So that whole week of crap ended up being wasted. Hurray.

You may ask: 'Now what did you get her?'

Well, my friends, that's my secret :D

Whoo.

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Sub-Administrator

Post Re: The Looooooooove Topic • Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:36 pm
But, ZE, what DID YOU GET HER!!! You have to tell me. 8D

But, it really does stink that it was all, in the end, for nothing. It's not fair that there had to be a blizzard at the last possible minuter either. *sighs* I feel bad for the both of ya.

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Terminian Captain

Post Re: The Looooooooove Topic • Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:44 pm
My Valentines Day consisted of annoying "lovey dovey" text messages/calls and others that I won't go into detail.

As for the Loooooove concept, I know I am certainly loved somewhere (especially here), but by actual females MY age.

Females are so confusing, they say the "love you", and then they go out and get a boyfriend the next day. -_-

Administrator

Post Re: The Looooooooove Topic • Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:13 pm
That does suck ZE. Will you get to see her soon?

As for my Valentines Day it was better than last years. :P

Profile WWW
Zora Guard

Post Re: The Looooooooove Topic • Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:19 am
Well, Valentine's Day only got worse yesterday. After talking to the girl I was going to ask out, I found out she likes someone else and they went to a movie. Probably my worst Valentine's Day ever ;_;

Zora Guard

Post Re: The Looooooooove Topic • Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:46 pm
^Ouch, been there.

As for me, I forgot Valentine's Day completely. xD

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: The Looooooooove Topic • Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:29 pm
I'm actually not single for one Valentine's Day... Just saw this topic... T.T' but yeah... :D

Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3