View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Grief 
Administrator

Post Grief • Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:29 pm
Now this here is the feel-good topic of the year, especially fitting in with the theme of this grand month of February: Despair.

Where to start? Ah yes, this is a topic I came up with coming home from getting my haircut earlier this afternoon. This is a topic that talks about grief, your experiences with it, what you have observed and learned about it, and plainly how YOU deal with sadness/grief when it butts into your life. I'm the type of person who avoids grief at all costs, it'll take a big chunk out of me at first, but then I refuse to let it bother me any more so I get busy. Which I'm certain we all know different types of grief, such as 'ignoring' 'getting busy' and etc.

I have a special bond with video games (yes, I had to fit them into yet another topic), since I've used them as distractions to help me deal with crippling blows time and time again. It's either busy myself with games, writing or just banish myself to a pseudo-solitary confinement situation. Yes, it's quite fun.

Discuss.

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Zora Guard

Post Re: Grief • Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:12 am
Well, i deal with grief in 2 ways (1 or the other, never both). I either talk to someone about it, or i start cuting random things with my Katana (Yes i do have a sword, FOR REALZ!). My life is always surounded with grief, i try to avoid it, but it multiplys itself by 100X!

What about the rest of you?

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Grief • Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:27 pm
I'm glad you live in japan not here

I'm really not affected by grief too much bad things happen to everyone but nothing has happened to me to cause curling up in a fetal position and crying

Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]