View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 N. Korea: Missle Test. Rated (L) For Languge! 
Zora Guard

Post N. Korea: Missle Test. Rated (L) For Languge! • Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:38 pm
What in the name of hell are they thinking!? If they want to test missles... Test them on an abandoned area in their own country!!! Because I have a pretty damn good feeling that they are aiming for the U.S.A! They better get their damn facts strait that we're not the enemies! S. Korea is their enemy! Not US!!!! So... They better just get their own damn facts strait before they test *SOAPING* missles at us!!!! Now... If you all agree with me... Say "N. Korea... Get your facts strait! We're not your enemies!"... Because this is just psyco!!! They wanna fire missles... Fire them at themselves!!!!!!!

Administrator

Post Re: N. Korea: Missle Test. Rated (L) For Languge! • Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:03 pm
Hmm...do I smell a hate mongering post...or is that just me? I'm not exactly a fan of your post and what you're expressing in it, Cirus, but it's still a topic that merits discussion, not just based on North Korea's actions but perhaps the general armament of countries around the world, ESPECIALLY the US.

If you please, I'd like this topic to be a civil discussion. Except, at least for myself, have no idea just what caused you to start this topic (I'm a social recluse when it comes to information on what's going on in the world), I'd appreciate actually seeing what sparked your comments, Cirus.

*Opinion Pending*

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: N. Korea: Missle Test. Rated (L) For Languge! • Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:37 pm
Well, isn't it just a satellite or something? Unless they haven't said anything, for all we know it could simply be a satellite being sent into space... *shrugs*

Profile YIM WWW
Goron Warrior

Post Re: N. Korea: Missle Test. Rated (L) For Languge! • Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:05 pm
They say it's a satellite, but apparently that cover didn't go over so well with world leaders. Anyways, I'm quite sure they weren't aiming it at the US. That would be incredibly stupid. Even if they took out a whole state, the other 49 would destroy them.

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: N. Korea: Missle Test. Rated (L) For Languge! • Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:25 am
True, the other countries don't like believing them... But we shouldn't jump to conclusions that we are in danger, Cirus...

Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]