View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:42 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 McDonalds? 

What do you think about McDonalds?
Yummm, this is the best food ever! <3 38%  38%  [ 6 ]
Ewwww, get it away from me! 63%  63%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 16

McDonalds? 
Hylian Swordsman

Post McDonalds? • Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:02 pm
I had to watch a movie about obesity and McDonalds, and I'll tell you right now that it changed me completely... I hate McDonalds now seeing this movie and it's vile things in it... Supersize It is the name, and a man named Morgan wanted to see how bad it is by going on a 'McDonalds diet' where all he ate was McDonalds, and much more including things about the diseases and other things such as obesity and stuff, and I had to leave the Earth Science classroom four time, actually puking twice at the things I saw! I want your guys' opinions on this subject...

Profile YIM WWW
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: McDonalds? • Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:12 pm
That's just horrible! I mean, I can eat McDonalds, (rather eat somewhere else) but now that I know that it can cause diseases, I'm not gonna go there again! Thanks for posting this, Fox.

Administrator

Post Re: McDonalds? • Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:18 pm
No thanks. I feel like I'm getting a heart attack when I eat there. That's the only fast food place that does it to me.

~Samuel Clemens

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: McDonalds? • Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:34 pm
Glad to see that two other people agree with me... Honestly I am still sick from the movie, and on occasion I want to puke like... Right now.. >.>

Profile YIM WWW
Goron Warrior

Post Re: McDonalds? • Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:40 am
I personally think that your vote is a touch...extreme. Either I love it, or I hate it? I myself recently found myself...not enjoying a burger, due to it being a touch greasier than I remember. However, I myself love the fries, and the Chicken McNuggets are the best thing to happen to fast food. So, I'm fairly in the middle about McDonald's: it tastes alright, but there is some health concern associated with it. As is the case with most fast food.

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: McDonalds? • Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:16 am
Alright... You like what you like, and I'm not here to change that, just out to show more of the health concerns....

Profile YIM WWW
Administrator

Post Re: McDonalds? • Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:17 am
Personally I like McDonalds just because I like the Big Mac but I don't eat there obsessively. If you did this with any fast food restaurant you would become obese, not just McDonalds.

In the end people need to have good eating habits and exercise, but I don't think you need to boycott Mickey D's forever. :P

Profile WWW
Goron Warrior

Post Re: McDonalds? • Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:46 pm
Yeah, I eat at Micky D's occasionally because it's dirt cheap and doesn't taste terrible, but I'm also extremely healthy. So, it seems that McDonalds does not cause obesity, but rather the individuals life style.

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: McDonalds? • Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:33 pm
I agree with LH. It only causes obesity if you continuosly eat there every single day (By the way, I think that the movie was called "Super Size Me" )

Im basically neutral when It comes to Mcdonalds, I often eat there, but not every single week.

Profile YIM
Administrator

Post Re: McDonalds? • Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:45 am
I, despite my known size, am not a fan of fast food really at all, when I was a kid my parents would go and I would refuse to eat anything and apparently it was bad I didn't like fast food. So eventually they got me into actually eating it and we maybe have it... once a month if not less throughout the year. McDonalds is okay. Just okay, I mean sure it tastes pretty decent and all that mumbo jumbo, but we all know its bad for us (unless you follow a certain diet-exercise plan, then you could eat there as much as you're prepared to work or compensate for it) and yet we still chug the money into the fast food restaurants.

I saw Super Size Me, didn't really affect me at all, it was basically showing exactly what some people would end up doing (did I mention that I thought the premise of those...whoever they were suing McDonalds was absolutely ridiculous?)

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Zora Guard

Post Re: McDonalds? • Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:42 pm
Nope. I don't like their food. It doesn't taste good. I prefer Wendy's and Burger King. (Although if we're talking solely burgers, Five Guys is the place.)

Anyways, that's pretty gross.

Goron Warrior

Post Re: McDonalds? • Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:48 pm
No crap it gave him diseases, he ate it everyday.
I mean, how many of you are actually going to eat McDonalds EVERY SINGLE DAY?
imo, it's okay to eat McDonalds. It's not gonna kill you.

Zora Guard

Post Re: McDonalds? • Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:17 pm
i love mcdonalds but i dont eat them like everyday though like at least a good once every week. but they taste good

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: McDonalds? • Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:32 am
I really don't like going to McDonalds, and yes, I have watched Super Size Me, but it wasn't the movie that did me in, it was my budget. It's really easy to drop more than 5 bucks there anymore, so I try to avoid it.

[12:08:29 PM] AkaAnonymous: I buy expensive things and talk to pretty girls all day. When I'm not doing that, I usually act like I'm 10. Because 10 is awesome.

Hylian Squire

Post Re: McDonalds? • Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:10 pm
I don't think its fair that this poll is only about McDonalds. Because they are just the same as every other fast-food-chain restaurant.

At most, I eat fast food every 2 weeks. I have no problem with it. Its only bad for you if you eat it all the time, and its all you eat.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next