View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Knock Knock! 
Hylian Squire

Post Knock Knock! • Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:30 am
Knock Knock! I woke with a startled expression and gazed at my clock 2:43AM. As I walked to the door I heard the knock again. I quickly flung the door open...but there was nobody there. I waited at the door and as soon as I heard the knock I swung the door open. Hah that will te...I stopped as I realised there was nothing there. Hmmm odd! I quickly fetched my alien claymore and plunked it down outside the door turning the invisibility mode on. I [REDACTED] to my self as I waited. Knock Knock! What! I thought to myself, why hasn't the claymore gone off!? I made a hole in the wall and watched. Soon the infernal knock sounded again, but I saw nothing. I grabbed the claymore from off the street and whacked a random in an agent suit round the head. QUIT THAT FRIGGIN KNOCKING!!!!! I screamed at him he tried to pulll his pistol out but I stuck the claymore on his face. He tugged frantically at the claymore before it exploded. Served him right, I muttered. The next day I heard the knock again. I swung the door open as it connected to the jaw of...oops I mumbled as I saw the unconscious postman. I took his post and inspected it. Q-ray it read on the packet. I could have fun with this...

The end

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Knock Knock! • Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:16 am
Cool I liked the story but the claymore a bit to much don't you think? T_T

Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]