View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Dakurairakku in Wonderland? 

Post Dakurairakku in Wonderland? • Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:19 am
So, I'm writing a new story while listening to music that's about Alice on Wonderland (or, something along the lines :P ). That night, I have a dream about myself being in Wonderland. Now that it's a few days later, and I've warped the dream into something more comprehensive and more for a story, I've decided to share it with you people. I'll probably end up using this to help me get my thoughts moving whenever I get a writers block or I'm not in the mood to write anything else. :p Also, when I'm talk out of character, I'll be in this color. There'll occasionally be lyrics to go along with the story too (they'll be in blue). Well... Enjoy?

There once was a little dream. No one knows who had dreamt it. It really was such a small dream. This made the little dream think... "I don't really want to disappear... How can I make other people dream me?" The little dream thought, and at last it had an idea. "I will make people come to me, and they will make my world."

I sigh. Nothing to do once more. I know that I should probably be asleep, but I can't. I look at the screen of the computer, my eyes dull. What I would give for something interesting to happen. I click over to the tab that's labeled for my email. Hmm... Quite afew people are on tonight. Bing! A chat box pops up.

LacieArtist: You're up early.
Dakurairakku: I'm actually about to head off to bed. It's four in the morning.
>> Wait... did you just say that I'm up early?
LacieArtist: Yeah... Yeah I did...
Dakurairakku: ...
>> Well then, good morning to you.
LacieArtist: Night.

I close out of that chat, only to have two more take it's place. Since when did chat boxes become hydras? The two chats turn into one group chat.

1EvanescenceFan01: Check out the new album yet?
1EvenescenceFan001: It's really good. You should download it.
Dakurairakku: ...
>>Goodnight you two.

I close out of the chat. I get a notification.

BleachXIchigoisawesome would like to do a chat? Agree to do a chat?

I stare at the notice. "Oh *Navi* no." I mutter under my breath, logging out entirely. I turn off the computer and trudge back to my room. I don't even pull back the covers as I fall asleep on top of my bed.

Hylian Knight

Post Re: Dakurairakku in Wonderland? • Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:14 pm
(Alice Human Sacrifice)

Post Re: Dakurairakku in Wonderland? • Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:20 pm
(Why, yes, yes it is. XD )

Post Re: Dakurairakku in Wonderland? • Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:12 pm
The first ALICE was a gallant red one, wielding a sword in the wonderland. Slicing down everything in her way, she was followed by a bloody red path. The new ALICE deep in the Underwoods, was trapped as a wanted fugitive. If it weren't for the red path that she made, no one would think that she even existed.

I close Gone With the Wind. Finally, I'm done with it. I don't what was more painful, the note-taking, or that fact that I read it, no matter how much I hated it. I vow to never read it again, or watch the movie for that matter. There's a knock at the door. My head whips around to face it. Is my mother expecting someone? The person knocks again. I find myself getting up as if I'm in a trance. Why am I doing this? I should know better! I'm home alone with a stranger knocking in the door! Click! The door's unlocked and I step outside. There's a simple not on the doorstep and I bend over to grab it. I open it and read it.

Welcome to Wonderland.

My world goes black.

Post Re: Dakurairakku in Wonderland? • Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:31 pm
No Alice of Human Sacrifice lyrics this time, if you've watch D. Grey-Man, you'll be able to get where these lyrics are from. :p

The Lord Millenium, is in search of you. Looking for the Heart now, have you heard the news? Maybe you stole it from him, I'll see if it's true. :twisted:

"Where am I?" I wake up holding my head, looking around at quite the odd place. Everything feels normal about this place, but it sure doesn't look normal. In fact, it reminds me of where a mad person would go when their head is in the clouds. At least, that's what is seems like... Island u cautiously, my guard up. I look closer at my surroundings; there are flowers- giant flowers at that. These flowers look like they could eat you in one bite, which could happen, seeing as they have mouths. Strange... I see that there is a path before me and start to walk down it. I feel as if I'm in Womderland...

Welp, please critique it. I feel as if it's missing something or... Something... :lol:

Post Re: Dakurairakku in Wonderland? • Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:06 am
I just realized that this story will take me... Bleh! Oh well.

Post Re: Dakurairakku in Wonderland? • Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:28 pm
The second ALICE was a fragile blue one. He sang to the world of Wonderland. Filling regions with so many false created notes, that were of a crazy blue world. This new ALICE was that of a rose. He was shot and killed by a madman. It left a flower blooming sadly red. The one who was loved was now forgotten.

Now, at this point, now that I have fallen into a strange place, I should take the time to describe myself and how I probably fell into this situation. I am Dakurairakku- but let's just stick with Daku, or since now that I'm stuck in Wonderland, ALICE. I was just a normal young teenage girl- one that had to sit at a computer hours at a time doing homework or going around and seeing what's going on in the world of the webbynet (translation: Internet). Well, as for more information about me, I absolutely despise bugs, even if that isn't the correct term. They should all go die in a dark abyss and the world can adapt to live without them. I am or a shorter height, but to make up for that, I would tease my mother and some of friends since they're older and shorter than me. 0:) Well, other than that, I say that I'm an adorable moogle- at least, part adorable moogle. They're too cute. :p

Now that I'm focusing, I realize why I'm in this place. Last night 11:11, as a shooting star pasted by and an eyelash fell out... I made a wish.

"I wish to become a part of a dream. A dream where I can be the ruler of my own world. I want to go to Wonderland. I wish it to be the place of my dreams, where everything comes true and people will listen to my every beck and call. I want to go to Wonderland. Let my dreams be pleasant as I hopefully visit Wonderland this beautiful night. I want to go to Wond-"

Dang... It's 11:12...

Well, that was a kind of out of place and random story post for today. Hopefully I'll be more on task next time.

Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]