View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Her Fate is at Point Zero (The Endless War) 

Post Her Fate is at Point Zero (The Endless War) • Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:34 pm
I love how my titles don't make sense anymore. xP I congratulate anyone who catches the reference to whom the characters are. They're... More or less based on two other certain characters from a really awesome series. :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3UAZ0kCUWI

0:00 – 0:41

Sword implanted on the ground, she breathed heavily. This fight was starting to take its turn on her, and she wasn’t about to give up yet. She would fight to the very end- either to her death, or to victory. Head cast down, she finally caught her breath.

0:41 – 1:13

She struggled standing up. Holding her hand over her wound, she narrowed her eyes over the enemy she longed to fight. Strong and powerful, he wielded two lances, one shorter than the other. She took one final breath; she readied herself, and charged.

1:13 – 2:01

The weapons met with a clash, the duelers met with smirks. They very well knew what the other wanted. Only one could have it though. Their honour was at stake, and their pride is what that very stake was composed of. The battle would be long and strenuous, but only one would eventually come out the victor.

2:01 – 2:33

Their fight lasted all day and all night. Nothing could stop them as they fought in the vast land, filled with dead bodies from previous fights.

The sun was at the point of rising. Lazily, it drifted to its highest point, and then to the early sunset as it watched the two fighters not even lay a scratch upon one another.

2:33 – 2:41

Their weapons met. If one were to move, it would surely mean the person were to be wounded greatly. The two struggled, neither of them having the strength to move the other.

2:41 – 3:13

Both were flung back, their equal strength giving the duelers a scratch under the eye. With a second to recover, the two continued their battle. Their wounds were nothing compared to what lie in wait for them in the future.

3:13 – 3:45

The two distanced each other. The man closed his eyes and his lances began glowing. The girl grasped the sword in her hands tightly as a light started shining around her. They looked at one another, then ran to land the final blow.

Everything fell silent as the two stopped. They each heaved while covered in blood.

3:45 – 3:47

The man fell into his eternal slumber. The woman fell to her knees, her honour broken, her pride shattered.

Well, if you care to, review it, criticize it, complement it. Whatever. Tell me if you get the reference. It may also look like for the rest of the month, you guys might be getting weekly short stories from me~! :p

Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]