View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Worthless Circus Monster (Circus of Freaks) 

Post Worthless Circus Monster (Circus of Freaks) • Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:50 am
I remembered something about weekly stories... :p Forget that and we'll move to pretty much every other day. :lol: I will also take song requests if you guys want your favourite song with a wack story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vegjKhac ... re=related

0:00 – 0:24

The tipsy Master led out his lion from behind the circus curtain- it was the time everyone had been waiting for. The scarred beast unwilling followed his cruel ring leader.

Everything was dark, until the lights slowly faded into bright white light.

0:24 – 0:45

With his whip, he struck the poor beast. Pain such as that of being struck with lightning seared through the shape-shifter, and the beast roared. The way the whip was used though, looked as if the beast had never been struck.

“What happened to my dear beloved former Master?” The beast thought while being struck with the whip once more. The scars would never h¬eal. The pain would never end. The beast would never leave its own nightmare.

0:45 – 1:26

The beast didn’t know what to do. It longed to see its old master- she was kind and loving. She would’ve never hurt the beast in any way. Now this new master... He was… He was a devil. All he brought about was pain and sorrow to his circus freaks. The shape-shifter longed to be free.

1:26 – 1:48

The beast mumbled words of misery in its head. It was trapped in its own eternal nightmare. The beast let out a cry of pain as the tyrant struck it again. “Sing, you worthless beast! Sing!”

The beast was blind with pain. It despised everyone. It lay on the floor, useless to the circus. Just then, someone from the audience yelled-

“Hey! Get up you worthless Circus Monster!”

1:48 – 2:09

The beast breathed in a few more times before weakly lifting itself up. It limped around the ring before being struck once more. “Look at how weak this super freak is~!” The tyrant called out. The audience laughed. The beast was shamed.

2:09 – 2:49

The beast wondered where its former master had gone. It longed to see her again. It longed to talk to her. It longed to be comforted by her. The beast knew not why this tyrant man was standing before it. The beast felt so alone in this circus of freaks.
2:49 – 3:13

The beast mumbled words of misery in its head. It was trapped in its own eternal nightmare. The beast let out a cry of pain as the tyrant struck it again. “Sing, you worthless beast! Sing!”

The beast was blind with pain. It despised everyone. It lay on the floor, useless to the circus. Just then, another person from the audience yelled-

3:14 – 3:32

The shape-shifter stood, roaring. Its cry shook the earth. It wanted no more of the torture.

It was shot down the next second.

3:32 – 3:53

The beast was blind with pain. It despised everyone. It lay on the floor, useless to the circus. Just then, the entire audience yelled-

3:53 – 4:34

I mumble songs of misery to myself. I am forever trapped in my own nightmare. He is a tyrant. I cry out my pleas. Master, why did you leave me all alone? I am forever destined to be tortured for the world- to sing my pain before them. I cannot see them. I despise them. Lying here, I am useless. They all holler. That’s when I hear you voice, my beloved former Master-

Am I not loved by anyone?

4:34 – 4:56

And so the shape shifter lay there, bleeding its life out. The other freaks joined around it, crying out their pain. The audience and tyrant merely laughed.

The circus and the people inside would not live to see another day.

As always, I'd like to hear what you guys think. Is the beast a girl or a boy? What does the beast look like? The Master? How did the beast get there? The beast is a shape shifter, so what kind of things can it turn into? What about the other "freaks" that are there? How do you think the circus ended? And so much more.....

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Worthless Circus Monster (Circus of Freaks) • Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:03 pm
Poor beast-chan. T_T

Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]