View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 What If...? 

Post What If...? • Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:58 pm
I've been meaning to write to this song for the longest time ever. I finally found the perfect (for me anyways), scenario for it. It should be noted that I relate to this a little too well so I was crying as I was typing. :P I hope, that somewhere inside us, we can all relate to it- having to let something go, but we know that it won't be the last time. On that note- Enjoy~!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGNHHKc98s4

0:00 – 0:12

She lay quietly on the grass, her mind lost in sorrowful thought. The morning dew upon it shimmered in the sunlight as a lazy breeze blew gently by. She sat up, brought her knees to her chest, and hugged them close as she rested her head upon her knees. Trickles of tears were flowing out of her eyes as memories engulfed her.

0:12 – 0:36

“I’m leaving.”
“Huh?”
“I said I’m leaving.”
“Where to?”
“To see the world. I want to see it with my own eyes.”
“Wh-when do you….?”
“Three days. I just got everything figured out.”
“O-oh….”
There was a silence.
“I’ll always be here for you, even if I’m not here in person.”

0:36 – 0:58

Today was the day that he would be leaving. The girl’s tears flowed out fasted and showed themselves more often. He claimed that he would always be there for her.

0:58 – 1:24

But would he really be here for her, even though he wasn’t here in person? Her heart questioned him, for every moment he wasn’t near her. She didn’t want to let him go- she couldn’t let him leave…

1:24 – 1:48

“I’m leaving to see the world with my own eyes.”

“I’ll always be here for you, even if I’m not here in person. You just have to remember that and keep believing in me!”

1:48 – 2:00

“I just… Have to believe in him…”

2:00 – 2:12

She lifted her head and gazed out towards the shimmering water in the distance. Any minutes now, he would be heading off to the harbor.

2:12 – 2:36

“This won’t be the last time that we see each other. I know it.”

The girl stood-
“So don’t lose hope.”

And began to run.

2:36 – 2:42

She ran towards the town- to where the person she loved most lived. He was just closing the door, when she crashed into his arms, her tear covered face in his chest and she hugged him tightly, as if she would never let him go again.

2:42 – 3:03

Shock absorbed his features before slowly relaxing and a smile covering his face. He lightly embraced her.

3:03 – 3:40

“Don’t stay behind. Instead, will you come with me on an adventure to see the world?”

She lifted her head, eyes wide. “I… I… I don’t-”

His lips crashed onto hers in a sweet kiss. “Will that convince you?”

She nodded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGNHHKc98s4

Oh yeah, the song's posted twice because I love it. :3.

Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]