View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 "La la~!" (Music Box (Part 2)) 

Post "La la~!" (Music Box (Part 2)) • Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:49 pm
Since I haven't written in a while, and I like writing a lot and posting it for you guys to read (even though I know a lot of people don't D; ), I decided to write a ridiculous amount today! Oh! And drawn x3 I'm feeling creative today...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75-cmnjcJiA

0:00 – 0:16

…Happy Nothingness and a Crooked Smile…

0:16 – 0:32

Walking in the darkness, bobbing her head as she hummed, the girl wandered. The darkness was becoming her and she was becoming the darkness.

0:32 – 0:48

Insanity was what was truly happening to her. She had long lost the ability to tell the difference between reality and fantasy.

0:48 – 1:04

The girl clad in white looked at the other. Her eyes narrowed in thought as she looked at the loopy girl. She had once insisted that there was an exit. Now she longed to stay in the darkness. The only thing keeping the girl from falling mad- was the girl clad in white.

1:04 – 1:20

She had long lost the ability to tell the difference between reality and fantasy. Somewhere, deep inside though, she still longed for the exit.

1:20 – 1:36

The girl stopped, looked around, and turned to her left. The girl clad in white sighed and followed her, knowing not where they were going. They were lost in an eternal darkness.

1:36 – 1:52

Somewhere, deep inside though, she still longed for the exit. She would never realize this dream in current condition.

1:52 – 2:10

The girl blinked a few times. For sure she must be imagining things! Those couldn’t be flecks of light in the distance!

2:10 – 2:26

Joy filled the girl clad in white. Maybe there was a way out of this dark insanity!

2:26 – 2:38

The two ran towards the dots of light in the distance. They seemed to be getting closer and closer.

2:38 – 2:46

The lights flickered and disappeared. The two girls stopped. Then there was a snapping sound.

2: 46 – 3:07

“Wandering around
In darkness~!
Only to never see
The light of day~!
Stuck in this eternal dark
Where shall you go next~?
Lalalalalalalala~!
Lalalalalalala…~!
La…~!”

Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]