View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 "La la~!" (Music Box (Part 3 (Finale))) 

Post "La la~!" (Music Box (Part 3 (Finale))) • Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:39 am
Longest chapter and probably the longest thing I'll write in this style. Seven minutes of music... @_@

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7tOwBhfYSw

0:00 – 0:11

Being consumed by light…

0:11 – 0:54

The twosome fell through the collapsing floor into a corridor of white and mirrors.

“What is this place?” the girl in white pondered. Her companion merely looked around, the insanity within her seemingly fading away.

0:54 – 1:36

Standing up, they took in their new surroundings. It looked untouched- as if no one before them had been here before. They stood up from their fallen positions, and slowly walked down the hall.

1:36 – 2:20

Their footsteps echoed in the long hall. Silence followed closely at their heels. Curiosity filled the two as they wondered where they were.

2:21 – 3:05

The mirrors lined the endless hall. And end could not be seen, and if they were to turn around a beginning could not be seen either. Not even a mere guess would suffice to an answer as to where they landed, for a ceiling above them could not be seen.

3:05 – 4:07

Panic filled the two. Was there really no way out of this maze? They began running- running as if their lives depended on it. They wanted out of this place, whatever this place was.

The end was getting no closer, and the beginning was getting farther and farther away. The two knew they couldn’t turn back, for if they did, they would further be enveloped into the monster of a maze.

4:07 – 4:53

“I… I want out…” The first said. “I want to go back home… Where I belong!” The girl clad in white stepped quietly over to her companion and patted her back.

“We will make it out,” she promised.

“How do you know?”

The girl in white smiled, “Don’t you know? Every maze has its end. You just have to look in the right spot for it.”

The first wiped her tears away and nodded.

4:53 – 6:19

The two looked up and gasped as a door opened before them. The smiled, and ran through.

The girl opened her eyes and looked around cautiously. “Have I been asleep this whole entire time?” She thought, examining the hospital room where she slept.

“You’re awake!” Her friend grasped her. “We thought you’d never wake up!”

“I was in a coma?” She sat up, looking her friend blankly in the eyes.

“Yeah. You were home alone when you’re parents came home and found you on the floor.”

“Oh…” She slowly looked around, not sure what to think.

“They say, since you’ve finally woken up, that they’ll release you in a few days.”

“But they’ll still run tests on me…” He friend nodded.

6:19 – 6:54

She looked over her giddily smiling friend and looked at what she was wearing before looking back to her eyes.

“Is something wrong?” He friend asked.

6:54 – 7:00

“You’re wearing white.” She replied nonchalantly.

There was a long silence. A music box standing beside the bed finished its song.

“Arigatōgozaimasu… Watashi no shin’ainaru yūjin…”

Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]