View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 25, 2019 5:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 On My Own 

Post On My Own • Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:18 am
Les Miserables... -w- It's such a wonderful musical. Though, Wicked and Phantom of the Opera are probably still my favourites. :P Song it On My Own from Les Miserables. It got me inspired after I was singing "Make a Man Out of You" from Mulan. I have no idea how that connects, but, yeah! While singing along (because, you know, I'm trying to learn it xP) I suddenly got so many ideas. IT WAS FAAAAAABULOUS~! X3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci6kaJ8FNa4

0:00 – 0:24

The girl came out from the dark alley, clutching her umbrella tightly. The rain drizzled down as she walked by the river.

0:24 – 0:45

Her sad eyes looked at the ground as she walked.

0:45 – 1:13

The dark night was only illuminated by the street lights. The girl sighed and looked forward, imagining he was waiting for her only a few feet away. She looked around at the houses lining the streets above and smiled. She set her umbrella down and let her imagination wander.

1:13 – 2:13

She pretended that they were together, hand in hand, as she pretended to walk all the streets till morning of the small town. The pavement shone like silver with misty reflected light and starlit trees. His arms were around her, and it remained like that forever and forever. She closed her, eyes, happily.

2:13 – 3:34

She knew it was only her imagination, she wished she could to the real him, instead of herself. When she opened her eyes again, they were filled with sadness. The river wouldn’t reflect the lights mistily, the trees wouldn’t be covered in starlight, and the pavement would just be cold, wet stone. With or without her, his world would keep on turning. All the happiness she had ever known was only imaginary.

3:34 – 4:00

She fell to the floor, silent tears falling down her cheeks. She loved him, but she could never confess to him. She sat there in the rain until she felt a pair of arms around her waist.

Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]